Yooo can we just appreciate this Goddess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Why does every guy here only post thirst traps of ethiopian girls? Just curious.

Opone

I don't know what a "thirst-trap" is but it's not every guy. Just a few african-americanised losers.
Photos that would turn you on. Like close ups of their ass or breasts that are disguised as selfies. idk how to explain it lol but you get the point.

Yea i shouldn't have generalized, i just see the same users doing it often and was wondering.

Photos that would turn you on. Like close ups of their ass or breasts that are disguised as selfies. idk how to explain it lol but you get the point.

Yea i shouldn't have generalized, i just see the same users doing it often and was wondering.

Isn't that what Instagram's all about?

And yeah, there's a few weirdos in here that put xabashi women on a pedestal. Quite frankly, it's embarrassing.

The one who created this thread posts nothing but xabashis. I'm not sure if he's a really creepy Somali or an even creepier xabashi.

And yeah, there's a few weirdos in here that put xabashi women on a pedestal. Quite frankly, it's embarrassing.

The one who created this thread posts nothing but xabashis. I'm not sure if he's a really creepy Somali or an even creepier xabashi.

Lol i didn't even mention her background becuz I wanted this thread to be about a beautiful woman period. Has your vendetta against habeshas made u not attracted to the women at all? Aren't you a red-blooded man attracted to attractive women?

Opone

He was already outed as habash.

Lol i didn't even mention her background becuz I wanted this thread to be about a beautiful woman period. Has your vendetta against habeshas made u not attracted to the women at all? Aren't you a red-blooded man attracted to attractive women?

I'm just confused about what your angle is. What do you get from posting xabashi Instagram pics?

I'm a man, but I'm also fasting. The only xabashis I like are the Cushitic ones. Bug-eyed Amhara aren't my type.

Gambar

VIP

Vendetta against Xabashi? :drakelaugh: You're on a Somali forum.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I'm sick and tired of this tired ass booty bandit bombarding us with habashi s, even on Ramadan. Go and appreciate their beauty on a habashi forum and let us fast in peace.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I go colly with a habesha she smells of sweat all the time and has almost all her teeth sharped like a vampire plus its all unaligned only habesha girl i want is a habar jeclo female with a futo

Bohol

VIP
Where are all those good looking habesha chicks with big rear ends hiding? we only have mainly ugly plain ones here in UK. It must be a mainland
Europe and North America thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending