Yesterday was a defining moment in our collective historical experience, do you know what it was ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
january 26...

No! Not the day my Illigitimate son was born :comeon:

Nah not when I started noticing that I'm producing Biyo:hemad:

It's not also markii la gudey

So who amongst you is deep with knowledge?

WAAR meeshani xoolo ba iskugu yimid :mjpls:

The African despot was overthrown by the ragtag militias.

I heard there was serious insubordination in the rebel groups even before Siad Barre's regime fell. I wonder how he was defeated by them. How weak must his government been to be defeated by drugged children?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Most of the army defected all that was left was the Marehan and some Dhulbahante

We knew what was coming I was out the City well before January 26

:hemad:

We coulda been singing Guulwade Caydiid if that nigga had any brains

:meleshame:

menace

VIP
I was a little boy ...I remember it like yesterday ...I was playing in the sand ..wrestling ...I use to wear no shoes...I wore dirty clothes...I never brushed my teeth, didn't even know the purpose of it ...never had a burger..just use to eat bariis and pasta...on the day I realized things were not normal was when a big explosion happened , something I've never heard of ..we ran home ..I saw my parents and uncles huddled around a radio and their faces showed some worry ..few days later I saw people out in the open like the Egyptian revolution on the Main Street close to our home ..so all a sudden a jeep full of menacing red barret soldiers would go by in a 90 miles speed and people would run ...next thing I knew was that the filthy rich Daarood family next door ( rich through absolute corruption) was packing up and they had special forces on guard as they packed up ..

The next day I woke up to ragtag Maxawiis wearing rude boys with AK 47 and RPGS leaning against our houses in a defensive posture ...they wore their Macawiis up , their legs wre exposed up to th le their thighs ....they were shooting at this government building where the Daaroods and gov families gathered to be protected by tanks and crazy hardware..thru rain fown artillery towards us civilians bc now the rebels wre indistinguishable

I will not forgive those who traumatized me ..even 6 years into Coming to North America I epyld scream in my sleep cause I was seeing the faces of the dead on the street..

Wat is real ..

menace

VIP

I heard there was serious insubordination in the rebel groups even before Siad Barre's regime fell. I wonder how he was defeated by them. How weak must his government been to be defeated by drugged children?

Somali army and as strong but you'll be strong as long as you're United but if there's division then the collapse is imminent bc you can't even trust the mother F next to you ..and people resort to their clan, tribe and religion

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

Um 80% of the army was up north and the last few defected before 91 plus it was siyaad barre vs everyone in 91 but the thing that defeated him was the us cutting aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts