Yemeni Somali beef on TikTok

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
apology not accepted! This is far more insidious and hostile than we can imagine. The guy bragged about raping a somali girl and now hes talking about how he has a somali mother! Are we doormats like black people who will forgive anything! Yesterday I saw these cadcads spread misinformation. A reer waqooyi boy was killed by a reer xamar(cad cad) guy in manchester and they took it to arab gcs saying he was killed by an arab and that theres a beef between arabs and somalis attempting to put the somali lives in the uk in danger. @محمود فارح @pinkyandthebrain

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Hes not sorry! Hes sorry he got caught! Theres many of these 2 face cunts who think they wont be caught! Ban them from barawa and mogadishu. Theyre arab in the uk, somali when in somalia. How convenient!

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Update, his mom is allegedly lamagoodle. She spoke out and said she wont attend his janaza if he dies and she has nothing to do with him.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
apology not accepted! This is far more insidious and hostile than we can imagine. The guy bragged about raping a somali girl and now hes talking about how he has a somali mother! Are we doormats like black people who will forgive anything! Yesterday I saw these cadcads spread misinformation. A reer waqooyi boy was killed by a reer xamar(cad cad) guy in manchester and they took it to arab gcs saying he was killed by an arab and that theres a beef between arabs and somalis attempting to put the somali lives in the uk in danger. @محمود فارح @pinkyandthebrain
Share the link

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
This is getting worse than I imagined
Sis its turning so serious rn. These people were waiting for the right moment to come for us wallahi. And when their address was found now they want to pull the whole “my mom is somali” the guy got reported to the police about the girl