Yemeni Somali beef on TikTok

Wym why this is all somalis. Thats usually what happens when u flee your country and dont have good male role models in the house you become without identity I thought u men were supposed to be smart i guess not
It is true that this is possible, but what I always saw or what appeared to me on Tik Tok were women, and most of them had completely Somali features. My words are not directed at wars between the sexes. There is a lack of self-esteem among the diaspora, frankly, even though their country is in the same situation as Yemen, but the latter does not claim that. "Somali"

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
It is true that this is possible, but what I always saw or what appeared to me on Tik Tok were women, and most of them had completely Somali features. My words are not directed at wars between the sexes. There is a lack of self-esteem among the diaspora, frankly, even though their country is in the same situation as Yemen, but the latter does not claim that. "Somali"
For every girl who claims yemeni, I can show u 10 faraaxs who do so lets not. You faraaxs of ALL arabs to claim, you guys seek yemenis for nasab like what. Dont you guys claim tribe baby daddies are arab? It all leads back to you men

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree somalis r dabo leefing. This beef has been sizzling on low heat since march. The somalis are actually not the perpetrators, its a very one sided beef, its them that are doing the attacks and we are simply defending not even retaliating.

Trending