@Yami soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit same childhood except replace Arabic classes with kumon 😂

Ontario hoods = gaal breeding ground pipeline? 👀
Ontario hoods breeds real niggas
They can’t relate
Milwaukee Bucks Basketball GIF by Wisconsin Herd

@Laiis @Yami @Kisame @Ozymandias you guys got off easy. You’re lucky @AMuuse isn’t active anymore. But all jokes aside coming from a Somali Muslimah, who has no living family, therefore no ties to back home & other somalis. Don’t get upset by the idea of other somalis not claiming you because of your gaalnimo (although you guys should revert back), this would only affects those back home. Being somali isnt gonna get you bills paid, find you a job, find you a house. There are too many problematic individuals in our community for my liking so this is why I distance myself from them & honestly living like this has made me the happiest in a long time.

@Laiis @Yami @Kisame @Ozymandias you guys got off easy. You’re lucky @AMuuse isn’t active anymore. But all jokes aside coming from a Somali Muslimah, who has no living family, therefore no ties to back home & other somalis. Don’t get upset by the idea of other somalis not claiming you because of your gaalnimo (although you guys should revert back), this would only affects those back home. Being somali isnt gonna get you bills paid, find you a job, find you a house. There are too many problematic individuals in our community for my liking so this is why I distance myself from them & honestly living like this has made me the happiest in a long time.
Literally same our community a lot of problematic people, you see this translate to online communities as well. You’re right it’s best to distance yourself for your own sanity. For me; I found a community of non judgmental people in the black community but apparently i’m self hating beg for being around folks who share similar views as me :russ:

Literally same our community a lot of problematic people, you see this translate to online communities as well. You’re right it’s best to distance yourself for your own sanity. For me; I found a community of non judgmental people in the black community but apparently i’m self hating beg for being around folks who share similar views as me :russ:
You are

Kisame

Plotting world domination

I don't get upset. I try to avoid hanging out with religious somalis irl. I only encounter these people online.

Similar to laiis I've also found a little community I can depend on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts