Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
KNplksd.png

Why do these idiots always end up dry snitching on themselves :francis:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Satanic ritual sacrifice near Summer Solstice (June 21)

Illuminati sacrificed their pawns on certain dates, no coincidence

Bismillahi raxmaani raxiim I don't know this guy but he is on the news I was trying to watch Syria situation I researched him and he is iblis himself why do people care about this!! He looks really weird LA xawla

Attachments

• 1_GqStv8GZbtroJqPCQ8zHjw.jpeg
    1_GqStv8GZbtroJqPCQ8zHjw.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 414

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
People are saying he almost beat a gay to death because the dude was looking at him.

The chick he abused was pretty hurt badly. Had some eye issues.

I’m sorry but I can’t really humanize and feel sorry for a abuser.
I get that man. A person is gonna effect you in a personal way. I don't really know the dude personally, but I liked his old music that was high energy.

People will react individually about him, as he was a different person to different people. Whatever we feel, is simply how we feel.

wars

Inhermouth
It’s ok. People die all the time.

Let’s remember those who died in Mogadishu while just shopping, car bomb and shit.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
He was never a gang banger, tf you talking about? He always spreading love and positivity.

Man watching this video just breaks my heart wallahi.

Hmm guess unconscious prejudices got the best of me.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
You don't even know if he's a kafir. He can still go to Jannah if he's never heard of Islam properly or if Allah decides to forgive him. And he could have been mentally ill.

Abu Huraira radi allahu `anhu (may God have mercy on him) reported Allah’s Messenger ﷺ (peace be upon him) as saying: “There was a dog moving around a well whom thirst would have killed. Suddenly a prostitute from the prostitutes of Bani Isra’il [Children of Israel] happened to see it and she drew water in her shoe and made it drink, and she was pardoned because of this.” (Sahih Muslim, 2245 b)

You don't know his life so stop judging him, and worry about how you will get to Jannah instead of wishing for people to burn in hell.
The lady was a believer sxb. She was muslim.

Quran 4:116

Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly gone far astray.

No where in both Quran and hadith does it show an instance where Allah has forgiven someone who was in shirk.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
You don't even know if he's a kafir. He can still go to Jannah if he's never heard of Islam properly or if Allah decides to forgive him. And he could have been mentally ill.

Abu Huraira radi allahu `anhu (may God have mercy on him) reported Allah’s Messenger ﷺ (peace be upon him) as saying: “There was a dog moving around a well whom thirst would have killed. Suddenly a prostitute from the prostitutes of Bani Isra’il [Children of Israel] happened to see it and she drew water in her shoe and made it drink, and she was pardoned because of this.” (Sahih Muslim, 2245 b)

You don't know his life so stop judging him, and worry about how you will get to Jannah instead of wishing for people to burn in hell.
Why will I wish people to be in hell sxb. I call people towards the deen. I dont call them to fake life styles.

You are the kind when people are given dawah that will say " leave them alone you are not God"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts