Xiriirland tells puntland to ''mind their business and stop lying about us''

I want all out war. I’ve been stepping on their shoes, I occupy their grazing lands that’s why they’re moving westwards. They’re avoiding me

Xanaaqa ihayo View attachment 297230

I'm stepping on their grazing lands, they are avoiding me kulaha like a retard, all without zero proofs.

Waryaa stop putting shit out of your arse and bring facts, or stfu with your fairytales, you live in your own hypes.

Walahi you spoke full of facts, that among Somalis there is no such thing as qabiil (Darood or Hawiye) there is only a Dowlad/Government built on Alliances, today the Hawiye (and not even all of Hawiyes just HG and Waceysle Abgaal) have alliance with ogadens and soon with dhullos.

Qabiil unity is non existence in Somalia it was always about political alliance.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Walahi you spoke full of facts, that among Somalis there is no such thing as qabiil (Darood or Hawiye) there is only a Dowlad/Government built on Alliances, today the Hawiye (and not even all of Hawiyes just HG and Waceysle Abgaal) have alliance with ogadens and soon with dhullos.

Qabiil unity is non existence in Somalia it was always about political alliance.

Trending