Xildhibaan Jeesoow "Ma ahan waxa la diidayo Gaaljecel kaliya Hawiye oo dhan ayaa la diidayaa waad aragteen wixii ka dhacay Baraawe"

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Runta somali ma jeclo. Mar aan dheereyn hawiye iswato aa uu soo jeesandoono KGS.
Fr?

Hawiye has intentions to take over SWS. SWS must be ready to defend itself from Beesha Hawiye Gaar ahaan Hiraab.

It's very ironic that Hiraab demand VP from SWS when they give us nought representation in HS and GM. We need to have the same energy and give them nothing in SWS.

Furhtermore I believe that beesha Hiraab have excess representation in SWS.

Jungle

VIP
Fr?

Hawiye has intentions to take over SWS. SWS must be ready to defend itself from Beesha Hawiye Gaar ahaan Hiraab.

It's very ironic that Hiraab demand VP from SWS when they give us nought representation in HS and GM. We need to have the same energy and give them nothing in SWS.

I didn't say take it. What use are bay and bakool lol but seriously your people are denying that hawiye live in over half of LS. KGS receives more tax from the hawiye population of LS than Bay&Bakool combined. Wax soconaayo ma ahan eboow. More representation is needed along with VP for Wacadaan Cismaan or GJ.

mohamedismail

I didn't say take it. What use are bay and bakool lol but seriously your people are denying that hawiye live in over half of LS. KGS receives more tax from the hawiye population of LS than Bay&Bakool combined. Wax soconaayo ma ahan eboow. More representation is needed along with VP for Wacadaan Cismaan or GJ.
Are we talking about those that came by xoog post 91. I will be totally honest with you we have no intentions of giving them any representation. We are even working on how to decrease their representation they are already have.

The ones that are native to SWS such as wacdaan and wadalaan etc we are willing to give them representation.

As for Gaaljecel they live in only one tuulo and we have given them Ku xigeen Wanlaweyn. The rest of the regions they come for Daaqsiin. Yaaq Biriweyne is their only permanent deegaan in SWS.

Fr?

100%

More representation is needed for the natives

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HSM should’ve never added LS to KG. His biggest L and all of hawiye+allies need to give LS separate administration till RX accept Hawiye are the most important player in the state

Jungle

VIP
Are we talking about those that came by xoog post 91. I will be totally honest with you we have no intentions of giving them any representation. We are even working on how to decrease their representation they are already have.

The ones that are native to SWS such as wacdaan and wadalaan etc we are willing to give them representation.

As for Gaaljecel they live in only one tuulo and we have given them Ku xigeen Wanlaweyn. The rest of the regions they come for Daaqsiin. Yaaq Biriweyne is their only permanent deegaan in SWS.

Leego district is a GJ district sxb. How can they have 1 tuulo in kgs lol yaa uu sheegeesa waxaas. Harti Abgaal have several in LS such as Tixsiile and Warmaxan. Id go as far to say dhanaane as well. Dadka ha xaqirin elaay.

Yaaqbiriweyne size and population easily qualifies it for district status

mohamedismail

HSM should’ve never added LS to KG. His biggest L and all of hawiye+allies need to give LS separate administration till RX accept Hawiye are the most important player in the state
This will never happen. Hawiye will only lose representation in LS specifically Habargidir subclan. Hawiye will never be a important player in SWS.

mohamedismail

Leego district is a GJ district sxb. How can they have 1 tuulo in kgs lol yaa uu sheegeesa waxaas. Harti Abgaal have several in LS such as Tixsiile and Warmaxan. Id go as far to say dhanaane as well. Dadka ha xaqirin elaay.

Yaaqbiriweyne size and population easily qualifies it for district status
They only occupy Lego due to shabaab. If shabaab leave that deegaan Will return back to it's rightful owners of Mirifle.

Harti Abgaal might live in a few tuulos. Let me ask have they lived there pre 91. Or did they expand post 91. If they are there pre 91 then they deserve representation.

Jungle

VIP
They only occupy Lego due to shabaab. If shabaab leave that deegaan Will return back to it's rightful owners of Mirifle.

Harti Abgaal might live in a few tuulos. Let me ask have they lived there pre 91. Or did they expand post 91. If they are there pre 91 then they deserve representation.
Leego (Caasimadam Online) – Wararka naga soo gaaraya gobolka Shabeelaha Hoose ayaa sheegaya in xoogaga Al-Shabaab ay dab qabadsiiyeen tuulooyin dhowr ah oo dhaca agagaarka magaalada Leego ee gobolkaasi oo ay daganaayeen dad xoolo dhaqato ah.

Xildhibaan Maxamed Aadan Caanooy oo ka tirsan Golaha Shacabka, isla-markaana kasoo jeeda beesha degta halkaas ayaa sheegay in kooxda Al-Shabaab ay weerar ku soo qaaday dadka deegaanka, isla-markaana ay gubeen illaa 10 tuullo oo ku yaallay halkaasi.

^^^^Cause of shabab kulaha Shabab literally burned over 10 villages of theirs to the ground today in Leego district.

Pre 91. We even have a few tuulos in Baraawe district but the majority Abgaal are Celi Cumar, Reer Mataan and Daud who have established communities and farmland in Marka, Barawe, Qoryooleey. We dont loot land sxb Abgaal are unproblematic people.

mohamedismail

Leego (Caasimadam Online) – Wararka naga soo gaaraya gobolka Shabeelaha Hoose ayaa sheegaya in xoogaga Al-Shabaab ay dab qabadsiiyeen tuulooyin dhowr ah oo dhaca agagaarka magaalada Leego ee gobolkaasi oo ay daganaayeen dad xoolo dhaqato ah.

Xildhibaan Maxamed Aadan Caanooy oo ka tirsan Golaha Shacabka, isla-markaana kasoo jeeda beesha degta halkaas ayaa sheegay in kooxda Al-Shabaab ay weerar ku soo qaaday dadka deegaanka, isla-markaana ay gubeen illaa 10 tuullo oo ku yaallay halkaasi.

^^^^Cause of shabab kulaha Shabab literally burned over 10 villages of theirs to the ground today in Leego district.

Pre 91. We even have a few tuulos in Baraawe district but the majority Abgaal are Celi Cumar, Reer Mataan and Daud who have established communities and farmland in Marka, Barawe, Qoryooleey. We dont loot land sxb Abgaal are unproblematic people.
The thing is us D&M don't have a problem with Abgaals. Abgaals are our neighbours who we have bordered for hundreds of years with no Wars between us.

The issue is HG looting land in Shabeelada hoose and Abgaal supporting them using the government. This will later cause us to group all of Hiraab together and not seperate them.

Jungle

VIP
The thing is us D&M don't have a problem with Abgaals. Abgaals are our neighbours who we have bordered for hundreds of years with no Wars between us.

The issue is HG looting land in Shabeelada hoose and Abgaal supporting them using the government. This will later cause us to group all of Hiraab together and not seperate them.
We don't support them with their obvious looting of land sxb. Our sna contingent not as large as theirs yet we are native and they're not. This is strategic obviously but we're not baahi as we have Middle Shabelle....

Sheekada ma maqal gobollada dhexe intee cidamadooda ka soo bixin waxa la hor dhigay labo saxan bariis. Mid qudaar iyo aduun (LS) loo saaray halka kan kale ciid iyo dhagax loogu shubay. Mid doorta aa la dhahay lol ma ahan in lala yaabo marki la fiiriyo dhulkee ka yimaaden

Attacking SNA tho will lead to a united front like when ao called darawish killed that harti sargaal on his day off.

mohamedismail

We don't support them with their obvious looting of land sxb. Our sna contingent not as large as theirs yet we are native and they're not. This is strategic obviously but we're not baahi as we have Middle Shabelle....

Sheekada ma maqal gobollada dhexe intee cidamadooda ka soo bixin waxa la hor dhigay labo saxan bariis. Mid qudaar iyo aduun (LS) loo saaray halka kan kale ciid iyo dhagax loogu shubay. Mid doorta aa la dhahay lol ma ahan in lala yaabo marki la fiiriyo dhulkee ka yimaaden

Attacking SNA tho will lead to a united front like when ao called darawish killed that harti sargaal on his day off.
The clashes with SNA is bound to happen. Especially when more Daraawiish are sent to shabeelada hoose. If the SNA dont stick to their job and do mooriyaanimo there's no doubt they will clash with Daraawiish.

Me personally I want all the Hawiye SNA taken out of Shabeelada hoose and replaced with native SNA from the D&M and Biimaal clans. Then can we properly establish peace and stability in the region.

Jungle

VIP
The clashes with SNA is bound to happen. Especially when more Daraawiish are sent to shabeelada hoose. If the SNA dont stick to their job and do mooriyaanimo there's no doubt they will clash with Daraawiish.

Me personally I want all the Hawiye SNA taken out of Shabeelada hoose and replaced with native SNA from the D&M and Biimaal clans. Then can we properly establish peace and stability in the region.
Darawish are the mooryaan given orders to confront SNA due to qabil whereas the SNA are actually on the frontlines holding the region. These are the facts.

Will never happen. Be prepared to lose the region in its entirety with that mindset.

mohamedismail

Darawish are the mooryaan given orders to confront SNA due to qabil whereas the SNA are actually on the frontlines holding the region. These are the facts.

Will never happen. Be prepared to lose the region in its entirety with that mindset.
We are very prepared. The Daraawiish are native to the region whereas the SNA are tribal millitias from Galgaduud and Mudug which are using Shaati dowladeed to gumeysi Reer Digil.

We defo ain't seceding LS to Hawiye if that's what you think. Nin walba iyo xiniyahiisa bey tageysaa.

Trending