Xerow Shariif who failed to fix his own jufo how can he fix Somalia? Kkk

Last week one jufo killed odey Nabadeed then his jufo now retaliated and burned a village. This Cawaanimo war never ends but the worst is this big lipped Xerow Sharif raila odinga wanting to run for Somalia again when he failed to fix his own jufo 🤣🤣

GemState

36/21
VIP
Sharif did some great work from 09-12. Literally that was the time I was most optimistic on Somalia.

Sharif did some great work from 09-12. Literally that was the time I was most optimistic on Somalia.
The Xerow who accepted this mess of two gobol based federalism and his own Mogadishu not being the Capital of Somalia
He was used and abused 🤣🤣
He legitimazed Amisom too

He created Al Shabaab too and hosted Godanne and gave him job.

Mogadishu and south Somalia were better under the warlords and before this Qumay cawaan bantu appeared from nowhere

Last edited:
Most useless bantu President ever, he cant even stop his clansmen from butchering and burning each others.

1694333351330.jpeg

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Last week one jufo killed odey Nabadeed then his jufo now retaliated and burned a village. This Cawaanimo war never ends but the worst is this big lipped Xerow Sharif raila odinga wanting to run for Somalia again when he failed to fix his own jufo 🤣🤣

Shariif waa nin Agoonyar. He is from a tribe allowed to lead us. This is where your cuqdad for him stems from. If I was a Garmagale fatherless sixiroole who isn’t allowed to lead Somalia because of the tribe he was unfortunately born from I would be pissed too.
Most useless bantu President ever, he cant even stop his clansmen from butchering and burning each others.

View attachment 292759
You hating on my adeer for being a player:trumpsmirk:

Eebow stop sparking random beef, Shariif was good to your folk during his rule

Shariif waa nin Agoonyar. He is from a tribe allowed to lead us. This is where your cuqdad for him stems from. If I was a Garmagale fatherless sixiroole who isn’t allowed to lead Somalia because of the tribe he was unfortunately born from I would be pissed too.

The missing Cawaan Bantu bastard from central africa is back after he killing his own family and burning their own village 🤣🤣

I will post here all your cawaan videos stay tunned

You are NOT ethnic Somali you are Somalized bantu madafakar son of Salama cawaan naasdheer 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230910-124211.jpg

Screenshot_20230910-123336.jpg

Screenshot_20230910-123805.jpg

ايها اللقيط abandoned child of j A r e e r adpted bt another Ja r e e r 🤣🤣

10 cawaan cumaan jufooying at war with eachother

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
The missing Cawaan Bantu bastard from central africa is back after he killing his own family and burning their own village 🤣🤣

I will post here all your cawaan videos stay tunned

You are NOT ethnic Somali you are Somalized bantu madafakar son of Salama cawaan naasdheer 🤣🤣

View attachment 292775
View attachment 292776
View attachment 292777

ايها اللقيط abandoned child of j A r e e r adpted bt another Ja r e e r 🤣🤣

You are a Garmagale-xawaadle. All Somalis know about your bastard disputed roots. You don’t even know who fathered you yet you claim to be Somali. On top of that you have Bantu children (Garmagale) and Bantu dhaqan (Sixir xawaadle). If Agoonyar who was president of Somalia twice as just a subclan of Harti are not Somali what does that make the bastard who lives under him and claims his lineage :pachah1:

You are a Garmagale-xawaadle. All Somalis know about your bastard disputed roots. You don’t even know who fathered you yet you claim to be Somali. On top of that you have Bantu children (Garmagale) and Bantu dhaqan (Sixir xawaadle). If Agoonyar who was president of Somalia twice as just a subclan of Harti are not Somali what does that make the bastard who lives under him and claims his lineage :pachah1:
ايها اللقيط Bantu bastard i can see the cawaan blood of your brother in your hands today you have burned your own villages لعنة الله عليكم يا بنتو 🤣🤣

Cawaan cusman Muqaayado not safe 🤣🤣

Savage cawaan inbul cawaan inbul bantu laqiit 🤣🤣

bantu bastard al cawaani celebrating for this 🤣🤣

Anyone who praises sheikh dalxiis has praised al shabaab. The founding father of somali terrorism.
Him and hassan dahir handed over Koonfur to Godane when he arrived from Hargeysa. This Qumay is behind all our mess. Today Kabakutukade, Cali dheere and mahad karataay have no choice and cant negotiate with the Govt bc the decision is not in Hawiye hands. Who is responsible this clueless Xerow

The worst his clan and own jufo are right now burning their villages in Mahaday how can someone who failed to fix his own Jufo fix Somalia when he destroyed it?.
This is when gave Godane this job
Screenshot_20230910-140220.jpg

Jungle

VIP
Anyone who praises sheikh dalxiis has praised al shabaab. The founding father of somali terrorism.
Head of ICU praised by all somalis for eradicating mooryaans and opening of Muqdisho port and airport for the first time since 91. Did it again as tfg president when shabab were cleared under him. Xamar was also divided among clan lines until he became ICU head. These facts are widely accepted by somalis bar a few who look at him through a qabil lense which is a minority. He has brought joy and hope to many somalis like the 1000s who returned during the 6months of ICU and the millions who watched a peaceful xamar on their tv screens when somalia was in a very dark place prior to ICU

Not suprised you feel this way as you know nothing about xamar and have no connection and I seen you recently state you just found out in 2023 out theres is marexaan community in xamar lol. Your opinion and all the other reer gobol like 2 above with no connection to the capital is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Sidaan fahmey waxaad tahay Saleeban? Makula saxan tahay inaad nin Hiraaba Bantu ugu yeerto? Mida kale Bantu waa qawmiyad aan Somali ethnicity eheen, sidee ugu yeeri kartaa marka nin somali eh Bantu? Af xumada walaalaha D block caadi haka dhigan sxb.
I don't think he/she is full HG. Probably Saleebaan and Arab Salah mixtures.

Trending