Xawo Tako

We need HAGite Southerners to learn the truth about more Afweyne fables. Do you have Xaawo Taako real story link or something

01692162-CC96-4FBA-AAB2-DB9785FECD3B.jpeg
DB8C21C2-EE5A-418F-8D05-C270327A5F23.jpeg
82BD4F46-7F95-45C4-8582-E81DA5DDF37F.png
269EA068-0CB1-42F2-B9D1-FAF061E8A8D7.jpeg

@Samaalic Era @SomaliWadaniSoldier @Mckenzie @Céleste @Exodus @Lex Luther @Gabz19988 @Macalin M @Fat pirate @Leila
@MI @beenleey @towerheist
@embarassing @Cagmadhige

Now we can see why Afweyne cited Xaawa Taako. She supported the Italians because of her boyfriend just like Afweyne supported them for his lowlife GAADH-HAYE job, since the Italians did not let him join the military, he had to wait till they left then he became military, before that he was just SecurityGuard/Gaadh-haye snitching on patriotic Southerners

Was XaawaTaako OG? another Jabarti clan?

The only source provided in that tweet is the news clipping that states SYL which Hawo Tako was apart of in Galbeed and in Xamar, was protesting against* Italians return and for independence. She was never married to an Italian nor did she protest for them stop slandering people who have passed.

All the other stuff are random screen shots I could type up.

Theres something about secessionism that makes one hate everything honorable and Somalinimo, its weird.

There is a well known and respected Benadiri elder speaking about her heroism and Somalinimo in the above documentary. He was a first hand witness. Stay mad.

EHLOBXAX4AAqO3M.jpeg
DbH2IKuXcAASiPh.jpeg

Lool... these are to honour those who fought and died for Somaliweyn the monuments in Xamar are to remember wadanis and half were erected to honour heros who happened to be Hawiye too, so please take your usual calacaal and find another thread to ruin.

More should be erected for heros like Sheikh Hassan Barsane. @Gadhwayne @abdallah

The only source provided in that tweet is the news clipping that states SYL which Hawo Tako was apart of in Galbeed and in Xamar, was protesting against* Italians return and for independence. She was never married to an Italian nor did she protest for them stop slandering people who have passed.

Theres something about secessionism that makes one hate everything honorable and Somalinimo, its weird.

There is a well known and respected Benadiri elder speaking about her heroism and Somalinimo in the above documentary. He was a first hand witness. Stay mad.

View attachment 96318 View attachment 96319

That doesn’t change the fact that she was fighting for the colonizers, I sent sources ina abti, and the guy behind the post isn’t a “secessionist” he’s Hawiye.

View attachment 96318 View attachment 96319

Read the works of Italian colonial historians and joirnalists

https://italiacoloniale.com/tag/eccidio-di-mogadiscio/

The consider her a heroine for Italian colonialism. And, they say she had an Italian boyfriend/husband

That doesn’t change the fact that she was fighting for the colonizers, I sent sources ina abti, and the guy behind the post isn’t a “secessionist” he’s Hawiye.

Secessionist is a codeword for proAfweyne types they would come up with another antiIsaaq codeword for their agenda even if Isaaq oppose Northern independence

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

The consider her a heroine for Italian colonialism. And, they say she had an Italian boyfriend/husband

Secessionist is a codeword for proAfweyne types they would come up with another antiIsaaq codeword for their agenda even if Isaaq oppose Northern independence
do you have evidence that xawo tako has cadaan husband that doens't comes from a pro-colonial blogs made by italian photo journalist?
photojournalist.png

You’re lying and you showed 0 evidence.

Lol a random low quality blog written in Italian? K, bye.

do you have evidence that xawo tako has cadaan husband that doens't comes from a pro-colonial blogs made by italian photo journalist?
View attachment 96351

I already suggested they have a proItalian colonial bias. The question is why would that biaa make them support XaawaTaako and say she was rioting agaibst SYLers? Why? Why?
Why? Just tell me why? And, can you tell me why?

You’re lying and you showed 0 evidence.

Lol a random low quality blog written in Italian? K, bye.

Translate. Though alot of the surviving Afweyne era activists could speak Italian they can help you out

Macalin M

Out here
if xawo tako is real, where is her family? and why they don't come out and claim her? they can easily profit from her legacy and land at the very least a ministry or badge of honour in fkd sessions kkkkk?
I’ve been trying to find info a couple times today and I can’t find anything. Maybe she is just a fake character written by Siyaad. Wouldn’t surprise me tbh

Trending

Latest posts