xalimo abandons bantu zina baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do ppl on here act like there aren't some Somalis that have large noses and look similar to that baby ?
yeees girl, during my stay in somalia i met people who the xoolos on this site would describe as "Madow tyrone" :childplease:

there are literally hundreds of somalis with dark grey like skin and wide ass noses and Madow hair

funny thing is geeljires in somalia never seemed to notice, only in the west are somalis obsessed:hillarybiz:

Why do ppl on here act like there aren't some Somalis that have large noses and look similar to that baby ?
go find me a full somali with both Madow hair and wide ass nose.
there are a lot of somalis who have Madow hair(by somali standards) but it is no where near madows' hair.
I rarely see full somalis with madow nose. the point is large nose and Madow hair isn't something that most somalis have like Madows.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
The already present bidaar and curly hair gives it away.

Never hate on the kids that came out of types of relationships that you don't approve of.

It wasn't their fault.

On a baby?
:what:

Plenty of black people have soft hair as babies though.

The level of mental gymnastics in this thread is insane.
It's literally a dark skinned madow looking baby. That's it.
As soon as the word "Somali" is thrown around, people are like "Oh yes that is DEFINITELY a Somali baby look at that bidaar"
:umwhat:
B..but his forehead is Somali:umwhat:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
because somalis believe that we all have straight noses and jileec hair. :bell:. any other feature is seen as bantu.

Not quite. There are parameters for Somalis. Broad features for a Somali, isn't the same as broad for a person of West/Central African descent (those guys have a wider spectrum of features that run the gamit of small to large). On average broad/large is seen as deviating from the norm and would class one as unattractive for a Somali, it's also uncommon and not extreme/highly exaggerated when it's found.:manny:

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Subxannallah even innocent babies are not safe from insults. That is extremely low, absolute lowest of the low. I don't use profanity but I have few choice words for the person behind those tweets. Jiron is logging off.

Good night sspot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts