Xaliimos are done in the west - Sheikh tells the bitter truth!

No, sorry you are a misogynistic man. You literally tried to insinuate that I’m easy because I dared to criticize you and saw through your fake mess. What does that tell everyone? It shows that you’re the type of man to lie and insult any woman. You’re honorless.

You stand for nothing and are nothing but an redpiller who slanders all of the women in this community and a jahil.
Complains about being insulted, then proceeds to dish out more insults on top of old insults.
You're funny.
You still haven't answered why you got angry when I mentioned the halimas are easily accessible by all men in the west.

I mean it ain't like you had a proof that I was a misogynist or is the insinuation supposed to be one sided? You should take your own advise and not name call people for disagreeing with you.
With that out of the way, why does speaking the truth make you this upset? What happened? Did you perhaps think I was talking about you?
Please you’ve just proved it. Good bye misogynist!

That’s the misogynistic man’s go to. Disagree with a woman and he calls her easy lol.

You’re still at it and well. If I was man disagreeing with you like the other poster did, you’d never insult his chastity.

Complains about being insulted, then proceeds to dish out more insults on top of old insults.
You're funny.
You still haven't answered why you got angry when I mentioned the halimas are easily accessible by all men in the west.
Why wouldn’t I be angry? How can one insult their sisters, cousins, community in this way and then be dumb enough to ask why I’m angry? Do you not know that Islamically you’d be whipped for saying that without proof? Our deen tells us to be angry about this but you’re a jahil.

Please you’ve just proved it. Good bye misogynist!

That’s the misogynistic man’s go to. Disagree with a woman and he calls her easy lol.

You’re still at it and well. If I was man disagreeing with you like the other poster did, you’d never insult his chastity.
don't quote me again if you are going to be upset when I speak the truth sis.

Why wouldn’t I be angry? How can one insult their sisters, cousins, community in this way and then be dumb enough to ask why I’m angry? Do you no Islamically you’d be whipped for saying that without proof? Our deen tells us to be angry about this but you’re a jahil.
We are both Somali, those people who you call sisters and brothers are also my sisters and brothers. It ain't insulting to speak the truth however bitter.

I mean it ain't like you had a proof that I was a misogynist or is the insinuation supposed to be one sided? You should take your own advise and not name call people for disagreeing with you.
With that out of the way, why does speaking the truth make you this upset? What happened? Did you perhaps think I was talking about you?
I found dork nn incel 🧌

Chris Pratt Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

jokes aside, abayo just put him on ignore he is being a 🧌

Last edited:
We are both Somali, those people who you call sisters and brothers are also my sisters and brothers. It ain't insulting to speak the truth however bitter.
They are not your sisters because if they were you wouldn’t be lying about millions of woman in such a degrading way.

You’re worse than an ajnabi. You’re not a Somali brother of any Somali woman.

I found dork nn troll 🧌

Chris Pratt Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

jokes aside, abayo put him on ignore his being a 🧌
That won't change how your reputation is the in the mud now will it? :mjkkk:
All self respecting faarahs are going back home to marry.
No one wants to make you know what a house wife.

It's your responsiblity to keep your reputation high and clean. If you run it through the mud, we will say it openly and remind you to not embarrass yourself.
The reason people like mufti menk praise us for our Hijab is because he's an outsider, he doesn't see the entire community like we do. You really have to come up with a better response than he's a misogynist lol. I have seen you clap back at so many dudes with that already and I have barely been a member. I think you would be better served if you were more calm. You wouldn't' be this upset if I was lying.
You’ve fallen to to my trap. If Muftis praises don’t matter since he’s out of the community, what makes you think Somali girls are the worst since you’re ‘out’ of the Arab and Asian communities? You don’t see their entire community like they do? That’s why I won’t ever see you as a Somali brother since you didn’t even know the ins and outs of others in that regard and but you’re quick to label Somali women the worst.

I know why you do. Recently there have been fobs like Xaliye and this other Odey who make money online finding videos of the worst type of Somali women and sometimes they even lie about some of the women and that’s all their channel showcases. It’s straight up programming of young men and it’s sickening.

You’ve fallen to to my trap. If Muftis praises don’t matter since he’s out of the community, what makes you think Somali girls are the worst since you’re ‘out’ of the Arab and Asian communities? You don’t see their entire community like they do? That’s why I won’t ever see you as a Somali brother since you didn’t even know the ins and outs of others in that regard and but you’re quick to label Somali women the worst.

I know why you do. Recently there have been fobs like Xaliye and this other Odey who make money online finding videos of the worst type of Somali women and sometimes they even lie about some of the women and that’s all their channel showcases. It’s straight up programming of young men and it’s sickening.
You can hardly blame xaliye and those who listen to him when there are videos of somali chicks getting pulled by everyone on tiktok and instagram.
Only in your mind can you clean the bad reputation of our sisters. I am holding back because other ajnabis read this site but I am sure you know just how easy our xalimos are. You mentioned you are from london in another post. Do I need to remind you the term that the madows there gave the Somali girls? You can't open a social media platform without seeing a Somali girl acting deseprate and classless throwing herself at anyone who looks her way like she's some sort of stray dog. What happened to you lot? Doesn't the same legion that tells you to put hijab on also tell you to be modest and not mix with men? We should end this discussion here while I am holding back or I might have to start responding with receipts only.

Most single faarahs are quite angry at how accessible their counterparts are to all men. Literally all men.
I'd be upset if I was a single Somali male today.

What are you on akhi? The internet is not real life. Most people don't put their lives on the internet. My sisters don't even have a male friend, it's crazy some Somali man out there thinks all Somali women are in the streets. Wake up, you've been radicalized.

You can hardly blame xaliye and those who listen to him when there are videos of somali chicks getting pulled by everyone on tiktok and instagram.
There are millions of us in the West but you see 10 videos and all of sudden you’re acting like all the women are like that when we literally have Somali men on the daily mail for all sorts of criminal activities and I’m sane enough not to label all of you as some sort of druggies, murderers or r&pists. If you want, I can show how easily I can program you to think that, I can bring out dozens of articles.

Only in your mind can you clean the bad reputation of our sisters. I am holding back because other ajnabis read this site but I am sure you know just how easy our xalimos are.

You mentioned you are from london in another post. Do I need to remind you the term that the madows there gave the Somali girls?
Madow men haven’t given Somali women a name. It’a some weirdo Somali men that have.
You can't open a social media platform without seeing a Somali girl acting deseprate and classless throwing herself at anyone who looks her way like she's some sort of stray dog.
Again, you’re seeing a few girls out of a million but because you’re so weak minded you want to generalize all.
What happened to you lot? Doesn't the same legion that tells you to put hijab on also tell you to be modest and not mix with men? We should end this discussion here while I am holding back or I might have to start responding with receipts only.
Let’s not do that, because believe me any bad rep you believe that Somali girls have, Somali men have it even worse since you lot are even on the national news for things like trafficking and r-wording of women. Yet that doesn’t come up on your feed does it? The thing is what we watch like Xaliye and those weirdo fobs who go out of their way to find the worst is what you’ll see. Those videos are a minority of Somali women, the same way the criminals amongst you lot are also a minority.

Let’s not play this game. Believe me you’ll regret it.

What are you on akhi? The internet is not real life. Most people don't put their lives on the internet. My sisters don't even have a male friend, it's crazy some Somali man out there thinks all Somali women are in the streets. Wake up, you've been radicalized.
Yep it’s straight radicalization. He doesn’t even realize that men like Xaliye and that Jiheeye man make money so that young men like him believe it. They’ll look and find the worst of content and sometimes they reshow the same thing as well. What does that tell you? It’s straight up sensationalism.

There are millions of us in the West but you see 10 videos and all of sudden you’re acting like all the women are like that when we literally have Somali men on the daily mail for all sorts of criminal activities and I’m sane enough not to label all of you as some sort of druggies, murderers or r&pists. If you want, I can show how easily I can program you to think that, I can bring out dozens of articles.

Madow men haven’t given Somali women a name. It’a some weirdo Somali men that have.

Again, you’re seeing a few girls out of a million but because you’re so weak minded you want to generalize all.

Let’s not do that, because believe me any bad rep you believe that Somali girls have, Somali men have it even worse since you lot are even on the national news for things like trafficking and r-wording of women. Yet that doesn’t come up on your feed does it? The thing is what we watch like Xaliye and those weirdo fobs who go out of their way to find the worst is what you’ll see. Those videos are a minority of Somali women, the same way the criminals amongst you lot are also a minority.

Let’s not play this game. Believe me you’ll regret it.
regret what? You think I disagree with you that faaraxs are also moving like bunch of madow wannabe good for nothing degenerates? The first mistake you made was thinking I am out to get the chicks when I am pointing out an issue in the community. You continue to let your anger get in the way of a rational discussion. FYI it's not 10 videos, it's literally 1000s up on 1000s and when you couple that with what we see in real life, it isn't being a misogynist or woman hater to come to the correct conclusion.

That's fantastic! Your family should keep doing whatever they had done to save their daughters. You might disagree with this, but Somali chicks are moving wild out here. You'll also come to this conclusion as you age.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
That won't change how your reputation is the in the mud now will it? :mjkkk:
All self respecting faarahs are going back home to marry.
No one wants to make you know what a house wife.

Bro it's only ugly and lame ass niggas moving back to somalia to get married.

Trending