wwyd for somalia given the chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u got to work on one project for the benefit of people?

I would start a nutrition campaign because I believe the right diet can fuel your mind and body as well as impact your psyche and mental prowess.

this is a just for fun topic so please no negativity.

I would invest in industrializing somalia.

In a 5yrs maximum I'm planning on doing something( haven't figured out exactly how yet) with renewable energy in somalia.

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Work on ways to increase their collective IQ.

Its been proven that consuming the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish can increase neural development and cognition .

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Built a complex network of paved roads in Puntland connecting all strategic areas

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Built a complex network of paved roads in Puntland connecting all strategic areas
I would like to build a modern highway from kismayo to bosaso going to all major cities. This can connect to Kenya, Addis and Djibouti. This will improve trade and help the economy

I don't know about one project that could alone benefit somali people so I would choose three
  1. education
  2. jobs
  3. making lethal pills that could be used for any qabyaalist and corruption act(joke)

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Its been proven that consuming the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish can increase neural development and cognition .

You a fan of Stefan Molyneux by any chance? :cosbyhmm:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So you know who he is :umad:
No comment

tenor.gif

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
I would build a sewage system through out the entire region. No more smelly toilet to contaminate the underground water system.

#No more squatting when you go toilet

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I would build a sewage system through out the entire region. No more smelly toilet to contaminate the underground water system.

#No more squatting when you go toilet
One thing i hate about somalia is that :susp::susp:

that's my plan. I doubt u can get all the nutrients your brain and body need on just starches and red meat with limited produce. I would encourage more brain food, and less food that cause agitation and bad blood flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending