WTF is wrong with loud mouthed halimos in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
So I was just doing my daily weekend shopping with a peaceful mind at my local store
then enters a whale looking halimo screaming to high heavens with her friend. Hasn't
anyone teached those girls not to scream in public like they do in bed? Walle no manners
at all. In my mind "I was thinking why is this loud mouthed screaming inside
the store while people are doing their shopping peacefully".

Its a weird habit that qurbajoog halimos inherited.

I remember when I use to live in Birmingham all the xalimos were screaming and shouting like they were having an orgasm.

Subxanallah may Allah help them. I am starting to think they eat khat or smoke weed.

I was traumatised for a couple of month.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Maybe it's all in your mind, since you despise xalimos so much whatever they do your mind depicts it as a negative that xalimo might be talking normal & not be shouting at all.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They follow madow chicks who don't have an ounce of dignity or respect. Disgraceful
And you have dignity & respect? Mr I'm taking a break from Islam & Ramadan, you know you would suck dick just like lil Kim to get to the top icitiraaf kkkkk

They should learn something from Japanese women they're so quiet you can't hear them. Even in sex they moan in feminine low voice :ahh:Not like other women who scream like a gorilla:susp:

Bohol

VIP
They were probably speaking in a normal volume but ur soft spoken self got triggered, bless

kkk nice try making excuses for hoodrats. This is my local store, the only people that scream are halimos or blacks. White people speak normal though in the store, they have better manners.

Bohol

VIP
I remember on buses when I was in secondary school the madow chicks used to be so loud you see everyone on the bus shaking their heads. I believe @dhegdheer used to do this with her black friends

Yh black women are cursed with loud voices. When they are in groups of 10 even worse.

kkk nice try making excuses for hoodrats. This is my local store, the only people that scream are halimos or blacks. White people speak normal though in the store, they have better manners.

Somalis are always loud dee, there's no such thing as indoor voice :siilaanyolaugh:

They wouldn't be out of line in sheepherds bush :russ: u hear Somalis screaming there at all hours of the day

I remember on buses when I was in secondary school the madow chicks used to be so loud you see everyone on the bus shaking their heads. I believe @dhegdheer used to do this with her black friends

Lmao sometimes i forget myself when I'm with my friends and my volume goes up a couple of dials :drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
your edo is making her anti islam daily youtube videos
Instead of taking a hiatus from Islam & Ramadan why don't you take a hiatus from life and slit your wrist & end this bullshit? You wouldn't even need a real knife a butter knife will do since you love consuming jelly & banana you're as soft as marshmallows you cambocambo ciyaal maamo caano booro mofo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts