Would you rather marry an Ajnabi Muslim or a Somali Christian?

Ajnabi Muslim or Somali Christian

• Ajnabi Muslim

• Somali Christian

• i ain't gettin married lmao #single4life

Results are only viewable after voting.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
for someone whos too scared to spell nigga the right way, you sure do chat too much shit
i just like the way the h looks cause “nigga” isn’t as aesthetically pleasing as “nigha”
yes that obviously matters
talking shit is my forté anyways so idc

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
take note it was like some nigga in eighth grade so eh
dk why i got into that dumb ass fight but you’re probably a pussy too :pacspit:
me?!

a pussy?!:russ:

reer burco =/= pussy at all

matter of fact you'll run away when i pick up my hand and do the famous waqooyi gesture while i lecture you on why you're so dumb to pick a fight with a laandheere HJ man when you can marry him instead:lolbron:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a y a n

VIP
me?!

a pussy?!:russ:

reer burco =/= pussy at all

matter of fact you'll run away when i pick up my hand and do the famous waqooyi gesture while i lecture you on why you're so dumb to pick a fight with a laandheere HJ man when you can marry him instead:lolbron:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
waqooyi niggas are all pieces of shit with an even more shit and hard to understand accent :pacspit:
if you don’t say canjeero and dango you can gtfo:mjhaps:
also all landers are pussies because they don’t exist and still can’t get other countries to recognize them bruh

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
waqooyi niggas are all pieces of shit with an even more shit and hard to understand accent :pacspit:
if you don’t say canjeero and dango you can gtfo:mjhaps:
also all landers are pussies because they don’t exist and still can’t get other countries to recognize them bruh
koonfur niggas are just a bunch of half bantu breeds with their weird feminine aboowe abaayo bullshit dialect you cant understand:pacspit:

if you dont say laxoox and digaag then you're cancelled wallahi and you need to check with your nearest doctor

also all southerners are pussies by default since they're so scared of a people that "dont exist":snoop:

a y a n

VIP
koonfur niggas are just a bunch of half bantu breeds with their weird feminine aboowe abaayo bullshit dialect you cant understand:pacspit:

if you dont say laxoox and digaag then you're cancelled wallahi and you need to check with your nearest doctor

also all southerners are pussies by default since they're so scared of a people that "dont exist":snoop:
i’ve first never heard those two words
second off, no ones scared, we don’t even know of these mysterious “landers” around here
weird and feminine? at least i don’t sound like a man speaking somali that’s not a problem
waqooyi accents are purely DISGUSTING

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
i’ve first never heard those two words
second off, no ones scared, we don’t even know of these mysterious “landers” around here
weird and feminine? at least i don’t sound like a man speaking somali that’s not a problem
waqooyi accents are purely DISGUSTING
aboowe abaayo fiiri noh

khaniisiin baa la idin maleeyaa

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts