Would you rather - food edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you ok? In the head I mean. Do you not think the majority of the sites users can do without watching soft on every other page? Or is it your just trying to be controversial for some attention smh

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Are you ok? In the head I mean. Do you not think the majority of the sites users can do without watching soft on every other page? Or is it your just trying to be controversial for some attention smh

Stop being so insecure. I know it's hard to constantly get rejected but you have to face the music, not even gays want your ass. It's time for you to calm down.

Guess there is no reasoning with the unreasonable...

@whoever is modding- I think I speak for more than half of us on here (if not more) when I say we dont want to see obscene display pics that are NSFW or even the average Somali home since this is Somalispot after all so either you clean up here or let anything go.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Guess there is no reasoning with the unreasonable...

@whoever is modding- I think I speak for more than half of us on here (if not more) when I say we dont want to see obscene display pics that are NSFW or even the average Somali home since this is Somalispot after all so either you clean up here or let anything go.

lool it's two people kissing? Kissing is obscene know? You little whabbi closeted gay man shuush.

lool it's two people kissing? Kissing is obscene know? You little whabbi closeted gay man shuush.

Im sorry I missed the part where I @'ed you for you to be @ing me...

Ands whats with the barrage of insults? You know the hallmark of an idiot is to only throw insults in a desperate attempt to bring their point across or in this case gather attention. Anyways since Im not stooping down to your levels Im just gonna say 'seek mental help'.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Lol are you serious? Look at his first comment and look at how you replied. It's not just a picture if it was it wouldn't be an issue.

I aciddently posted it here. It was suppose to be a PM don't know how it happened but yes I feel attacked eveyrones attacking a innocent display pic.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I aciddently posted it here. It was suppose to be a PM don't know how it happened but yes I feel attacked eveyrones attacking a innocent display pic.

Stop playing the victim, you are not fooling anyone. You're a khaniis basher and you posted that pic to get on people's nerves. :childplease:

196157.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts