Working wife or house wife?

Wife’s

• Total voters

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
By futo I thought you meant photo with fob writing. Sir I might be sexist, gender war lover but I will never eat xaar willingly. View attachment 277629
🤣Biggest FOB in SS history baa tahay u knew tf i meant maxa isku qarinaysa ninyahow take yo L and move on.
🤣You had to ka carar dat magac cuz of dat thread yaa been ku aqrinaysa?

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
L
🤣Biggest FOB in SS history baa tahay u knew tf i meant maxa isku qarinaysa ninyahow take yo L and move on.
🤣You had to ka carar dat magac cuz of dat thread yaa been ku aqrinaysa
Easy with Somali language use. I don’t understand this accusation mr fob.

Housewife with 1 day a week of work. That paycheck directly in my account only and that account will slowly grow in case shit hits the fan.
Run Omg GIF by Kick Game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either work full time or don't lol
This is the equivalent of a teenager working at mcdonalds using that money as a "safety net" in case his parents kick him out :mjlol:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Given my family businesses and assets I in time hope to be able to manage a lifestyle where I can make sure my wife doesn't have to work at all but even so I'd still want her to have a life of her own and her own passions and friends as well. I'd encourage her to go back to Uni or even start a small-business or chase what she considers her most foolhardy dreams. I'd want her to live a fulfilling life but if she personally feels that for her taking care of our home and children is that life I would totally understand and of course if I'm ever not financially able to sustain a one-bread-winner household which is true for most people I'd fully accept her working and helping out with the bills out of necessity.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Given my family businesses and assets I in time hope to be able to manage a lifestyle where I can make sure my wife doesn't have to work at all but even so I'd still want her to have a life of her own and her own passions and friends as well. I'd encourage her to go back to Uni or even start a small-business or chase what she considers her most foolhardy dreams. I'd want her to live a fulfilling life but if she personally feels that for her taking care of our home and children is that life I would totally understand and of course if I'm ever not financially able to sustain a one-bread-winner household which is true for most people I'd fully accept her working and helping out with the bills out of necessity.
In the west working wife is better she can help you out on paying the bills or the mortgage faster. Housewife only works back home really.

Yaraye

VIP
this sounds like the perfect guy!~~~~ :kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::rejoice:
of course if I'm ever not financially able to sustain a one-bread-winner household which is true for most people I'd fully accept her working and helping out with the bills out of necessity.

until I read this part :damn:

Yaraye

VIP
Why don't you work 30-40 hours a week for 3-4 years and then permanetly retire once you get married (assuming your husband is rich) :yacadiim:
If your hooyo doesn't make you pay bills you can easily save up at least a couple dozen grand and then use that as a divorce fund

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
this sounds like the perfect guy!~~~~ :kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::rejoice:

until I read this part :damn:

If business goes well for me in the coming couple of years it's not remotely a dream. At his peak my father used to make millions of US Dollars a year. It's not far fetched for me, with the few assets we have left to make even a small fraction of what he did and that alone could be enough for the wife not to have to work but I'm just being realistic. Nothing is guaranteed in life and things could go quite awry for me someday and somehow and if that happens then yeah... wife will have to contribute.