Women who refuse to pay on dates

So I overheard one of the senior managers (female) talking and basically say that she never pays on dates. Or even contribute. If a guy ever suggests going 50/50 it's automatically a red flag for her.

Her salary is 3X mine and refuses to pay anything.

My question is, how common is this way of thinking? Seems kinda toxic.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I've always paid but that's because I was the one asking someone out on a date.
I would expect a women to pay if they asked me out.

Only chicks I know that always pay for dates are lesbians.

I've always paid but that's because I was the one asking someone out on a date.
I would expect a women to pay if they asked me out.

Only chicks I know that always pay for dates are lesbians.
you would expect them to pay if they ask you out not split? or someone you are with already?

Kafir men will only pay for two reasons:

1) The woman they like appears to be the quality for long-term GF/wife.

2) They are not long-term GF/wife quality but they think they'll be able to convince them to have sex without commitment (hookup or friends with benefits)

Which does she fall under? She can refuse to pay because she falls under one of those two.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
So I overheard one of the senior managers (female) talking and basically say that she never pays on dates. Or even contribute. If a guy ever suggests going 50/50 it's automatically a red flag for her.

Her salary is 3X mine and refuses to pay anything.

My question is, how common is this way of thinking? Seems kinda toxic.
If you are demanding to split 50/50 then you are not ready financially for marriage or even dating as man. All these niggas demanding 50/50 are broke lol.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Nigga why would you ask someone out on a date and not pay for it???
IMG_3557.png

Very feminine and stingy behavior.

If you men knew how much women don’t like this behavior and mindset, you’d avoid it and tbh men who actually like the girl they’re trying to get to know do indeed pay and make an effort.

Men seem to only complain about paying ect when they don’t really like the girl or are incredibly stingy and childish.

If there’s never a point where she insists and is happy to pay for you shes not attracted to you bro
Not true. We’re not attracted to men that want to be paid for.

I’m sorry, we live in a world in which women work. They’re not wasting their time for a £30 meal if they don’t enjoy their company.

I’m sorry, we live in a world in which women work. They’re not wasting their time for a £30 meal if they don’t enjoy their company.
I’m not saying we want 50/50 or to be paid for

I have had that happen to me but i still pay.

it just shows genuine interest.

I don't feed gaajo people. We are all equally in the west. If you can't pay for your plate don't come out because I'm not your father or charity organization. Y'all been getting too sassy at the mouth.

Kisame

Most men don't expect yall to pay because women usually aren't taking men on dates.

@Mudug_gyal @Keep it a boqol if this ever happens to me imma order expensive food on purpose since I ain't paying.

Kisame

Imma make this the norm soon. I'm officially entering my soft guy era. By the end of this year Imma be getting flown out by wnba players.

My goal in life

Trending