Women in Xamar humiliated by moryaans

Mogadishu afsoomali has to be the ugliest most barya like. Beesha Madowweyn must have heavily influenced it with their native bantu tongues. It feels alien, sentences/words are dragged out and overall feels unsophisticated

Last edited:
I
Mogadishu afsoomali has to be the ugliest most barya like. Beesha Madowweyn must have heavily influenced it with their native bantu tongues. It feels alien, sentences/words are dragged out and overall feels unsophisticated
I beg to differ sxb. I think classical high mudulood from the 1991 period is the best Somali lahjad and should be the standard taught throughout Somali weyn.

I have noticed that and they lack Somali vocabulary too.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
1714244483653.png

Trending

Latest posts