Women, Contrary to What They Say, Are Actually Happier in the Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kstatecollegian.com/2014...tional-gender-roles-bring-greatest-happiness/

“(I)f men did all of what the researchers characterized as feminine chores like folding laundry, cooking or vacuuming — the kinds of things many women say they want their husbands to do — then couples had sex 1.5 fewer times per month than those with husbands who did what were considered masculine chores, like taking out the trash or fixing the car … the greater the husband’s share of masculine chores compared with feminine ones, the greater his wife’s reported sexual satisfaction.”

“Psychologists surveyed a representative sample of (6,000) New Zealanders and found that a man’s score on a test of ‘benevolent sexism’ – a view of women as ‘deserving of men’s adoration and protection’ – was directly correlated with his overall life satisfaction. Their results also indicated that women are happier in relationships with sexist men.”

And for all you feminists

"Most of us (feminists) get turned on at night by the very things that we’ll demonstrate against during the day.”:chrisfreshhah:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Interesting. I think I read one that said when they are pregnant, men who do house chores become very attractive.

Hayaaaaaay look at how western women were like in the 50s :damn:
Good Wife's Guide Training lmfao :deadosama:

I doubt Somali women were that submissive back in the days

I was born in the wrong generation :kendrickcry::mjcry:

I born in the right one and white women paved the way for me

I'm shaking the patriarchy off
tumblr_m5tpqp0eOq1qlvwnco1_r1_400.gif

Ahh :ahh:the good ol days when women embraced their role in society and the husband could discipline them in front of the police and be given a medal of honor.

Nowadays if the thought of something as simple as choke slamming them crosses ur mind u get taken to jail, :susp:
Screenshot_20170311-225853.jpg
everyday our freedom is slowly disappearing :jcoleno:

Well there's nothing you can do about it :hemad:

manonleash1.jpg

We may have slapped yall around and excluded you from certain positions in the past but even then the patriarchy would never stoop as low as to undigify women to crawl on their knees. I'm afraid we must disagree on our interpretations of equality :whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending