Will Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo Replace Unai Emery?

Their next EPL game, if they lose or draw with Norwich (the bottom team), or are humiliated by Eintracht Frankfurt in their next UEFA game on their ground at the Emirates, it seems like Unai will be sacked, but will Nuno replace him?

What do the Gunners fans and others think? :)

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Wenger back, at least they had CL football back then.
I miss his french pigeon face.
JS121257009_AP-jpg-wenger_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqA1OSm6rjnnMUazHmmk33xRO5twQUjpG42Peprz6u2qg.jpg

LOL, no. Arsenal is a complete mess, if you're a top tier manager who is out of work and looking a big club to manage in Europe, it's definitely not us. Who the hell wants to manage a club fighting for top 4 and playing in Europa League every season. I literally laughed at the idea of Allegri and Pochettino potentially coming because we've become a joke of a club and they want to manage clubs who are in the CL and who will compete for the league every season. We may be a big club in the history books but as of now, we are on the same level as the likes of Everton.

LOL, no. Arsenal is a complete mess, if you're a top tier manager who is out of work and looking a big club to manage in Europe, it's definitely not us. Who the hell wants to manage a club fighting for top 4 and playing in Europa League every season. I literally laughed at the idea of Allegri and Pochettino potentially coming because we've become a joke of a club and they want to manage clubs who are in the CL and who will compete for the league every season. We may be a big club in the history books but as of now, we are on the same level as the likes of Everton.

@Nomoregames2019

In my view Arsenal has the best attacking trio in England and arguably in Europe, their forwards are better than Liverpool, Man City or any other in the comp. They need few reinforcements in midfield and defence. With a coach like Nunes, I think he can motivate them to be serious challengers in all competitions.

Trending

Latest posts