Will this Statue ever be restored in Xamar?

saywalahi

Xamar Living
upload_2018-2-4_22-56-53.png

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
idk like al shabab might target it?

religious sheiks will say statutes are xaram?

Religious shieks should have no say In the matters of public they are not government officials, city officials. Obviously I get the AL shabab danger but after we defeat the extremists people should erect whatever they desire through popular vote.

220px-Gragne.jpg They should also bring back the Ahmed gurey statue

saywalahi

Xamar Living
my dad told me how they were all sold off to arabs after the civil war :susp:

can you imagine these historical pieces sitting in some dirty ayerabs ptivate collection

he also said some were turned into scrap :9uoofqd:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
my dad told me how they were all sold off to arabs after the civil war :susp:

can you imagine these historical pieces sitting in some dirty ayerabs ptivate collection

he also said some were turned into scrap :9uoofqd:

War destroys everything, in our case we were unfortunate to where we destroyed everything. The good thing is materials are easy to rebuild if we get our shit together but s seem to never learn from the past and still fighting off based on some retarded clan names .

saywalahi

Xamar Living
War destroys everything, in our case we were unfortunate to where we destroyed everything. The good thing is materials are easy to rebuild if we get our shit together but s seem to never learn from the past and still fighting off based on some retarded clan names .

i think we're ready bruh now we must give it time.

How can we restore what we have not built?

These monuments were built for us by the Fascists.

We have a country to restore that is a true monumental task. The true history of Somalia is buried in the sands; and we are 50 years away from enjoying the arts.

saywalahi

Xamar Living

We have a country to restore that is a true monumental task. The true history of Somalia is buried in the sands; and we are 50 years away from enjoying the arts.

we will restore it after the country and the institutions have been restored inshallah.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

And America was built by the Chinese

we will restore it after the country and the institutions have been restored inshallah.

There’s bullets everywhere.

The Arts are important to a society like ours where we must remember our mistakes.

1/4 of Xamaar should be sanctioned as the worlds largest civil war museum.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
There’s bullets everywhere.

The Arts are important to a society like ours where we must remember our mistakes.

1/4 of Xamaar should be sanctioned as the worlds largest civil war museum.

i went to xamar in 2008 and i would agree with you then

laakin i went back 2012 and 2017

and each time areas that were riddled with bullets in 2008 have become unrecognizable and totally different. it has been rebuilt from scratch.

the city has made leaps and bounds in terms of infasctructure

the place where there is serious need for help is Security and the reason why the security is bad is because the government is bad.

i went to xamar in 2008 and i would agree with you then

laakin i went back 2012 and 2017

and each time areas that were riddled with bullets in 2008 have become unrecognizable and totally different. it has been rebuilt from scratch.

the city has made leaps and bounds in terms of infasctructure

the place where there is serious need for help is Security and the reason why the security is bad is because the government is bad.

Somalis love to bury thier ceeb and failures.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Somalis love to bury thier ceeb and failures.

everyone in the world loves to hide their ceeb and failures , is a common human trait sxb

beautiful mogadishu is growing 6.9% yearly in term of population (150k) added annually

economy has nearly doubled in only 4 years

security has improved but alshabab still carry ut deadly bombings (hard for a city of nearly 3 million to stop every attack without a central government)

inshallah when the government fully forms and al shabab is defeated mogadishu will become a megacity (7 million in population) with a massive economy.

Trending