Will the dignity, respect, and power of Somalia ever be restored?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣Imagine if our country had brilliant minds, experts in various fields, capable of running a well-functioning government. The issue lies in being dependent on foreign aid for almost everything. There's a scarcity of skilled individuals to lead us toward a better life, leaving external powers with excessive influence. Will we ever have a respected, strong, non-submissive leader who doesn't bow to anybody in matters of the country's politics? The constant humiliation and corruption are absolutely embarrassing, no one respects Somali leaders. Even ajnabi siyaasad commentators couldn't believe the time Sisi chose to humiliate Xasan. I hope for a time when our neighbors fear us as they did before. The longer this cycle of humiliation continues, the harder it will be to return to normalcy. I would prefer the country facing heavy sanctions for refusing to bow down to foreigners who want to dictate our laws. At least the country would retain its dignity. Look at Iran, for example. Despite facing harsh sanctions, they've still been able to establish strong partnerships with various powerful countries like China and Russia.

Both the Turks and the Iranians are advancing in technology and various manufacturing sectors, while the Arabs, who share the region with them, are dependent on Western help for almost everything. They can't produce a single thing on their own. They lack freedom, they must all obey the commands of their bosses if they want to remain in power. What a humiliating fate that is for the Arabs.🤣The country will never move forward and won't be allowed to as long as we are dependent on foreign aid, nothing is for free xujo comes with their fake humanitarian aid.

Here's a few examples of the Turks and Iranians manufacturing their own stuff.

Turkey

Iran

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
That is lazy thinking, we all have to be part of the solution right now.
The government is the heart of the country. If the heart isn't functioning well, how can you expect success? People are not selected based on their qualifications most of the time, they're there just to get their money and be yes-men for the corrupt government. If everyone were selected based solely on qualifications, and not on which group they belong to, the chance of success would have been slightly higher

Dont think there's much hope, its basically a state run by pastoralist culturally backwards people. Unless there's a cultural revolution there's very little hope.

I was on a plane to go to Bangkok for a 10 day trip from London in May 2022.
I was dreaming of flying Somali Airlines from London.
i was jealous of the Thais. Bangkok had developments, mails, metros, starbucks!
I couldn't believe what I was seeing from Somalia.
President Farmaajo a decent man lost to a crook.
I felt sick in my stomach.
How could they.
Our great hope to bring our honour and dignity as Somalis would no longer be President.
that everything hundreds of thousands of people have spend for years to get our army, finances, country on track and be given to the crook hsm that destroyed Somalia beyond recognition.
That the millions of Somalis especially the young who rekindled with Somaliano would be lost.
Today it is news of corruption this or that. Our seaports being sold or Danab being destroyed. What a change.
How much more will we as Somalis accept this hsm.
Surely it is by all means necessary.
He has to go.
I don't know how but he and what he represents has to go.

The government is the heart of the country. If the heart isn't functioning well, how can you expect success? People are not selected based on their qualifications most of the time, they're there just to get their money and be yes-men for the corrupt government. If everyone were selected based solely on qualifications, and not on which group they belong to, the chance of success would have been slightly higher

That there is the problem. We expect too much from an incompetent government. We have to change ourselves individually as a people to build momentum.

Build some businesses back home, and get exporting our countries resources to the world. Work on reconciliation among our communities. There are countless things we can do.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
We are 100% Muslim yet one of the most corrupt countries on earth

Screenshot 2024-04-26 215349.png

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
🤣Imagine if our country had brilliant minds, experts in various fields, capable of running a well-functioning government. The issue lies in being dependent on foreign aid for almost everything. There's a scarcity of skilled individuals to lead us toward a better life, leaving external powers with excessive influence. Will we ever have a respected, strong, non-submissive leader who doesn't bow to anybody in matters of the country's politics? The constant humiliation and corruption are absolutely embarrassing, no one respects Somali leaders. Even ajnabi siyaasad commentators couldn't believe the time Sisi chose to humiliate Xasan. I hope for a time when our neighbors fear us as they did before. The longer this cycle of humiliation continues, the harder it will be to return to normalcy. I would prefer the country facing heavy sanctions for refusing to bow down to foreigners who want to dictate our laws. At least the country would retain its dignity. Look at Iran, for example. Despite facing harsh sanctions, they've still been able to establish strong partnerships with various powerful countries like China and Russia.

Both the Turks and the Iranians are advancing in technology and various manufacturing sectors, while the Arabs, who share the region with them, are dependent on Western help for almost everything. They can't produce a single thing on their own. They lack freedom, they must all obey the commands of their bosses if they want to remain in power. What a humiliating fate that is for the Arabs.🤣The country will never move forward and won't be allowed to as long as we are dependent on foreign aid, nothing is for free xujo comes with their fake humanitarian aid.

Here's a few examples of the Turks and Iranians manufacturing their own stuff.

Turkey

Iran

not in our lifetime, our only chance is if WW3 starts and every country goes to shit except Somalia.

cuz who tf would want to invade Somalia, at least I know the mountains of Laasqoray would keep my people safe, we will take the brightest minds the world could still offer and bring civilization to whatever's left of Somalia after shit dies down.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
That there is the problem. We expect too much from an incompetent government. We have to change ourselves individually as a people to build momentum.

Build some businesses back home, and get exporting our countries resources to the world. Work on reconciliation among our communities. There are countless things we can do.
I salute whoever chooses to invest a large amount of money and open businesses in the country. The reality is, most people don't trust their wealth like that with the current state the country is in. That's why you will see the richest people of the country choosing to invest in foreign countries. You can't be naive enough to believe reconciliation is possible with the most corrupt people in power. I have no doubt these issues of corruption and reconciliation can be solved. The problem is, the right people to take the first few steps towards that are not in power. Something needs to happen soon, the world is advancing at a rapid pace. If we continue to be slow, we are at risk of falling too far behind to even keep up with the people we share the continent with.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
not in our lifetime, our only chance is if WW3 starts and every country goes to shit except Somalia.

cuz who tf would want to invade Somalia, at least I know the mountains of Laasqoray would keep my people safe, we will take the brightest minds the world could still offer and bring civilization to whatever's left of Somalia after shit dies down.
There's no WW3 right now, and We are still dependent on foreign aid. Best believe if WW3 kicks off, many Somalis are gonna die of mass starvation.

The mentality of the people needs to change. They're entrenched in qabiilism. Until they become nationalistic and work towards one goal, nothing is going to change.

I salute whoever chooses to invest a large amount of money and open businesses in the country. The reality is, most people don't trust their wealth like that with the current state the country is in. That's why you will see the richest people of the country choosing to invest in foreign countries. You can't be naive enough to believe reconciliation is possible with the most corrupt people in power. I have no doubt these issues of corruption and reconciliation can be solved. The problem is, the right people to take the first few steps towards that are not in power. Something needs to happen soon, the world is advancing at a rapid pace. If we continue to be slow, we are at risk of falling too far behind to even keep up with the people we share the continent with.
Reconciliation starts with yourself, family, friends, neighbours,acquaintances and then the wider community. Change begins with each of us individually. You can never and I repeat never change others.

As for businesses back home, the issue is education, infrastructure and trust. There are many hard working trustworthy people that will help you bring Somalia to the world. It also does not need as much money as you think. It does need creativity, resilience and team work however. These are qualities Somalis have in abundance.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP

Many qabils are bound to become laangaabs if WW3 kicks off we should all make dua that it never happens.

The whole map of Somalia is red :snoop:

Screenshot 2024-04-26 223121.png

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Somalia days of ever going back to being a great country has to end. Those dreams are cute to have as we all dream to have things we can't get. Let it go.
You’ve changed for sure. I’ve tried my best to let go, but I physically and mentally can’t, got to at least see through to the end. So that closure can be gained on the matter.

You’ve changed for sure. I’ve tried my best to let go, but I physically and mentally can’t, got to at least see through to the end. So that closure can be gained on the matter.
I have changed because I have come to the realisation that Somalia is a lost cause, more than 30 years of failure with little to no improvement. This is why I'm.longing for Somaliland independence so we can actually progress and focus in making our country a success.

The arrogance of the Somalis is truly puzzling, given that it is a poor country and its people live in the diaspora, and yet it wants to call countries richer and stronger than it “subservient.” Leave the Gulf, just let us take Saudi Arabia,
- It has one of the highest companies, if not the highest company, in terms of market value in the world, “Aramco”.
- the seventh highest sovereign wealth fund,
- It is one of the founders of OPEC, which controls about 35% of global oil production and nearly 70% of global oil reserves.
-It is one of the most important countries in chemicals, and its brand was at times the second most valuable brand in the world in the chemicals industry. I could go on too, but instead we can be humble and learn from them

Trending