Will I (Wonyluvr)fail my GCSEs poll

Will Wonyluvr fail her GCSEs

• Yes-you are dumb

• No-SMARTEST GIRL TO WALK THIS EARTH

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Never had faith in you to begin with, kid.

:gaasdrink:

3D392BC8-BEBF-4DE3-9332-3A2D34AD8568.jpeg

I would retake in college but I’m won’t need to inshallah
Trust me when I say this, study as hard as you can, I’m in my 20s and I still lowkey regret not studying for my GCSEs, I did well anyway I got mostly 7s and 8s with some 6s but I know if I had studied just a little I could have gotten some 9s but I was too lazy and undisciplined and did all my revision on the day of the exam.

GCSEs really aren’t that hard and when you start A levels you’ll see how hard they are compared to GCSE, it will annoy you to think back and see how much you struggled with GCSE content once you get used to A level stuff

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Trust me when I say this, study as hard as you can, I’m in my 20s and I still lowkey regret not studying for my GCSEs, I did well anyway I got mostly 7s and 8s with some 6s but I know if I had studied just a little I could have gotten some 9s but I was too lazy and undisciplined and did all my revision on the day of the exam.

GCSEs really aren’t that hard and when you start A levels you’ll see how hard they are compared to GCSE, it will annoy you to think back and see how much you struggled with GCSE content once you get used to A level stuff
I’m studying really hard I’m really going to push myself 🙏🏽🙏🏽

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Suprisingly youre not that Unintelligent your info on some topics is so well done It makes me think youre older. TBh just go in no studying, teach those idiotic fools who go full on studying 2 months before like fools.

Trending