Will he leave me because I’m Somali?

@Shmurda

This is the Somali model Jawaher Ahmed, she's fully Majerteen and married to a D&M guy. Her entire family looks like this but I've seen many Majeerteens who have this look.

Could be some throwback Meheri genes who knows. :kanyeshrug:

403353973899bedc08ec819beebc2bce

jawahir-ahmed-37805699-1214-41f4-9a93-5edda1373ed-resize-750.jpeg

:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate

Exactly sis, so many Somalis have that skintone and those features, he looks like my father.
:kanyeshrug:Sis, I have met thousands of Somalis from different clans so I've seen the full spectrum. There are plenty of lighter skinned Somalis with no recent admixture. I don't know where they live or who they've seen/been exposed to.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
you can marry Somali guy unless he is ignorant clown. As far as marrying a racist? I mean how can nyou even be around someone who hates what you are?
Definition of Nacas, but she low-key trolling

I’m from the Somali yibir tribe. I don’t look Somali. Me and my dad we look middle eastern. But my mum is a bit dark. Like Indian dark. I met a Russian muslim guy me and him have been good. He even wanted to marry me very soon. Today He seen my mum for the first time now he is saying that he hates black people. I feel like throwing up I’m feeling so sad. He used to say that he loves me and now he is talking like that to me. My heart is broken I feel so humiliated those kind of things never happened to me. I was into him. My mum is a beautiful woman just because she is dark doesn’t mean anything. Now I’m starting to worry. I can not marry a Somali guy because I’m from a bad tribe. And I also can’t marry an Ajnabi guy because my mum is dark.

Get over him and next to the next white muslim

Trending