Will Eritrea, Ethiopia go for war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope and pray two xabashis Eritrea and ethiopia go full scale war inshalah. waan fiirsaneynaa anagoo ku faraxsan --probably many luyuu somalis will be sent the front inay u dagaalamaan ethiopia ... laba xabashi inay isku dhamaadaan waa wax fiican--

Hubble

VIP
I hope and pray two xabashis Eritrea and ethiopia go full scale war inshalah. waan fiirsaneynaa anagoo ku faraxsan --probably many luyuu somalis will be sent the front inay u dagaalamaan ethiopia ... laba xabashi inay isku dhamaadaan waa wax fiican--

Eritreans and Somalis have a good history, keep your hatred to yourself.

What an imbecile. Why are you wishing two nations with Muslim majority to go in war during this scared month?

Hubble

VIP
So the UN avoid the masses of human rights abuses by Ethiopia and takes their side?! Ethiopia's jails are filled with innocent people, there's no free press, the election was a farce with 100% outcome for the regime, they shot dead protesters including the elderly and children, rape is a common tool of Ethiopia's military, they marginalise and abuse so manyethnic groups and divert the aid sent to them to them after appealing for aid in their name. Ethiopia invaded Eritrea and no one doubts this because of satellite evidence, how on earth did they convince the UN that they're the good guys?

In my opinion Ethiopia weather we like it or not are the only real regional power in the horn of africa, Eritrea has been an independent country for over 2 decades now and have nothing to show for, why because the country is poor as f*ck, thier ports have no value as their landlocked cousin doesn't give them business, the land is mostly mountainous and food security is at its lowest, overpopulated, no indusrtries, no real exports,no tourism, no mineral recourse's and even the human resource are flocking the country in thier thousands.

ethiopia's only rival has always been somalia, and it politically belongs to them today, for as long as it take there will be a day where an eritrean president has to make the pilgrimage to addis and its just a matter of when.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Let them go to war. It will be spectacular. I don't see the Oromos fighting this war for the tigrarys nor do I see the afars willing to fight for neither of them considering how they treat them. It'll be an interesting war. If they go to war so many ethnic groups will have the opportunity to break away.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
In my opinion Ethiopia weather we like it or not are the only real regional power in the horn of africa, Eritrea has been an independent country for over 2 decades now and have nothing to show for, why because the country is poor as f*ck, thier ports have no value as their landlocked cousin doesn't give them business, the land is mostly mountainous and food security is at its lowest, overpopulated, no indusrtries, no real exports,no tourism, no mineral recourse's and even the human resource are flocking the country in thier thousands.

ethiopia's only rival has always been somalia, and it politically belongs to them today, for as long as it take there will be a day where an eritrean president has to make the pilgrimage to addis and its just a matter of when.

I wouldn't call Ethiopia a regional power. They present themselves as such but they are internally weak. Kenya is in a better position.

Ethiopia is one of the most divided country in the World. They have 90 different languages. Their country could be split into Djibouti sizes, but Somalis are to dumb to figure out what they are planning. A homogenous country with SL, PL, SW, JL.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Ethiopia is one of the most divided country in the World. They have 90 different languages. Their country could be split into Djibouti sizes, but Somalis are to dumb to figure out what they are planning. A homogenous country with SL, PL, SW, JL.

This. Not only that but you could also easily divide them by religion. It's too easy. Somalis are too stupid.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

before you deep throat them know that ethiopia is a ticking time bomb if anything of the countries you mentioned ethiopia might be the most likely to collapse soon is not matter of if but when:childplease:

Eritrea is not overpopulated country almost 7 million, their refugees are economic migrants and most of them are from Ethiopia & Sudan ( afar, Tigray )

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
before you deep throat them know that ethiopia is a ticking time bomb if anything of the countries you mentioned ethiopia might be the most likely to collapse soon is not matter of if but when:childplease:

I agree. I think a war could only fuel it to go much faster. This is why I'm hoping they go to war. It'll be interesting if ethnic groups like the Somalis and Oromos play their cards right they could come out winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.