Wikileak says Somalia will be split in to "four region".

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Tumblr, Of Rinji And Roodhi, has been examining documents for revelations on Somalia. One cabletranslated asserts Somalia will be divided between Kenya and Ethiopia.

“Somalia has become a fertile ground for the interest of a lot of countries,” the cable outlines. “At the current moment in time, there are a number of countries in Somalia, some of whom have noticeable pull.”

Kenya is said to have trained young men from the areas around Kismayo to help them win allies. The country has entered Somalia to help the government “fight terrorism.” It further alleges the country will be split into “four regions”—two that will belong to Kenya, two that will belong to Ethiopia.

A memo provides a glimpse at how far Saudi Arabia will go to ensure Somalia adheres to positions in line with the Kingdom. A Somalia delegate is scolded for not voting on a resolution on the humanitarian situation in Syria like Saudi Arabia had wanted.

Relevant part. All this is from 2015 but the sources themselves are much older than that

Original Source

The Saudi Cables: “Somalia will be divided between Kenya and Ethiopia.
This cable isn’t dated but it originated from the Saudi embassy in Djibouti as the letter head clearly states. I imagine it is part of a bigger document/letter, so if you come across it, send it my way. The authenticity of these cables have been confirmed by a number of journalists.

Here, I provide a translation of a single page. I have also provided the Arabic original. I have only translated the really juicy bits (as I don’t have all the time in the world). Shout out to@AbdihakimAinte for bringing my attention to this.

tumblr_inline_nqeb6tiZen1qego7a_500.jpg

Translation:

And he didn’t hide his annoyance regarding what was going on between the Prime Minister Abdi-Weli Muhammed and the regional President Abdul-Rahman Muhammed Faroole and Ambassador Augustine Mahiga, the UN’s man in Somalia. And he described him as being the merchant of the Somali conflict, who was aiming to institute power-sharing in the incoming government by dissolving the current parliament and calling for a re-election of 225 members who would be chosen (so as) to ensure that the AbdiWeli is elected President and Faroole as a Prime Minister.

Regarding external meddling/s: that it is complicated matter and that Somalia has become a fertile ground for the interest of a lot of countries. At the current moment in time, there are a number of countries in Somalia, some of whom have noticeable pull. Their roles are as such:

The Kenyan role: They’ve been active in the country for a long time, they’ve trained a group of young men from the areas surrounding Kismayo in Kenya. They saw this as a means of winning themselves allies in the region. In recent months, it has entered Somalia and advanced 100 miles into Somali lands with the excuse that it is helping Somalia Federal Government fight terrorism. It is rumoured that Italy stands with Kenya on this. There are plans to divide Somalia into four regions: two belonging to Kenya and two to Ethiopia [could also be read as under the influence of].

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I believed it too. Until I looked it up on wiki leaks itself and found nothing that indicates that.

However that doesn't mean that Ethiopia doesn't have interests in the north and that Kenya doesn't want parts of southern Somalia. The reason is port access and oil.

Not gonna happen tho. Ethiopia can't even control themselves.

I believed it too. Until I looked it up on wiki leaks itself and found nothing that indicates that.

However that doesn't mean that Ethiopia doesn't have interests in the north and that Kenya doesn't want parts of southern Somalia. The reason is port access and oil.

Not gonna happen tho. Ethiopia can't even control themselves.

That's in saudicables, Google Saudi cables

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
i swear this stupid propaganda gets reposted every few months:bell:
is impossible:bell:
ethiopia has 70-80% of the population being unhappy adding 50% more unhappy people will speed up the
disintegration process that already exist:bell:
kenya is even in worst situation and much weaker militery and wouldn't last 3 weeks in a civil war:ivers:
besides somalis today are already there es anyways why f*ck something good:manny:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
ethiopia has 70-80% of the population being unhappy adding 50% more unhappy people will speed up the
kenya is even in worst situation and much weaker militery and wouldn't last 3 weeks in a civil war:ivers:
besides somalis today are already there es anyways why f*ck something good:manny:

I'm 100% sure it was made by a Somali too. :ftw9nwa:

Wallahi Somalis are compulsive liars almost no media in Somali can be trusted.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

The fucked up part in all of this is that if we would just unite they would naturally become our es.

Destabilizing Ethiopia and kenya is not that hard. Both countries have secession movements.

This is the sad part in all of this. We could be a real international player but we rather fight each other.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
And I honestly believe Somalia should leave the African Union, kick out amison rebuild SNA, give the clan elders education or jail.

Amison will never leave. Ethiopia an kenya will continue carrying out attacks on Somalis under the amison flag.

Times like these a dictator sounds good.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Great job Kenya and Ethiopia. Protect the region from extremism and conflict. Well done to two major players in Africa.:salute:

The fate of the failed state you ask?:manny:

Because we are in 2016, 100 years from the famous Sykes -picot 1916 which the European divided and created new countries. If you watch the news carefully. They are doing the same now. Check the new maps of middleast in newyorNewyork times. George bush 7 countries down in 5 years. https://www.britannica.com/event/Sykes-Picot-Agreement
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Conference

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Its funny how Kenya and Ethiopia are each full of different ethnic groups yet its Somalia that is divided...
what a clueless comment both those countries have groups who want to break off from them ethiopia is one massive ticking time bomb the day it falls it will be somalia x20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending