Why would someone use Acid to attack someone?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Disfiguring someone forever just because you had beef with him or being rejected? I feel like I'd turn to a hitman and travel around the world to kill these attackers. Girls as young as 16-17 getting mutilated for stupid reason?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Even as a conquering King I'd never maim anybody. Kill them or don't kill them but maiming? Having someone walking around who looks at the mirror everyday with a disfigured face or a missing limb and remembers me because of it? I'd not sleep at night from the indecency of it alone.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Even as a conquering King I'd never maim anybody. Kill them or don't kill them but maiming? Having someone walking around who looks at the mirror everyday with a disfigured face or a missing limb and remembers me because of it? I'd not sleep at night from the indecency of it alone.
many of the victims prefer if they died, that is horrible, trying to whipping it out, but only find your face skin melting in your hands. Horrible

These niggas gang rape lizards. Doubt decency is in their vocabulary anyway

The root cause to me is xasad/xaasidnimo. The xaasid sees the blessings the other person has been bestowed with and it burns them. They want the blessing(s) to be removed from that person and they inflict a pain that is both physically & emotionally damaging. They are hoping for that person’s downfall and want to traumatize them from being who they used to be. That little girl was the saddest one for me to watch. Her father is a monster!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Misery. Misery is ugly. The burnt face will make her as miserable as he is. Sad

People who are weak -willed and spiteful are a public safety hazard. In their dysfunctional brains, they are probably convinced the victims deserve it.

Trending

Latest posts