Why The Puntland First Will Defeat The Somali First Camp

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Today in Puntland we are seeing the Puntland First Camp come out from the fringes or political wilderness since Abdillahi Yusuf resigned in 2009. It was initially a rogue and very much on the political fringe when compared to the Somali first who were the mainstream.

I've watched from the sideline observing the Punt-exit or PL first camp growing itself into becoming a mainstream political thought in the public where Politicians have crafted and promoted system that compliment it such as confederation, full autonomy, hybrid federation models(two system 1 nation models). I didn't predict it would join the mainstream political scene so quickly from its birth in 2009 when Abdillahi Yusuf resigned from the TFG and upon the arrival of Abdirahman Farole govt in Puntland.

The arguments proposed by the PL first camp is that Puntites have suffered the most out of all clans due to Somalinimo stretching back to the 1880s sayid and darawish wars, siyad barre govt, Italian colonial massacres and naval bombardment on its kingdoms, USC massacres, terrorist attacks, and economic isolation, etc.

The PL first camp argue they neglected their own territory well being since 1930s till 1991 for Mogadishu well being due to Somalinimo and only got negative outcomes to show for it such as looting and un armed clan civilian genocides.

They are now out of the fringes and backwoods in PL political circle and have a strong presence in PL political circles and with Deni annoucement on exercising full autonomy, this camp may be the mainstream and Somali first camp relegated to political wilderness hell which is where they belong according to me.

I wish the best for PL first camp and I hope you wake up the idiots who are still in that Somali first voodoo hypnotic state or expel them from our land. We know Somali first politics leads to a 34 year failed state outcome and anyone caught preaching it should be arrested.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Whatever name you call yourselves Punt-exit, PL first I hope you guys win the PL mainstream political thought and direction, this Somali first rubbish only produced a fail state and even when it was working it was working always at PL expense and loss.

You Somali first idiot yes YOU out you go NOW. Your nothing but a cancer inside our social body.

200.gif

No more polluting my people mind with your voodoo crap which is nothing but 34 year failed idealogy.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland first movement is fine, however it is wise we remain a part of Somalia but are de facto independent.

PIM, PL First, Punt exit and various other names it goes under started around 2009 upon Farole senior presidency in PL and Abdillahi Yusuf resignation from the TFG. It was in Political wilderness hell from 2009 to 2024 untill Deni executed the nuclear option and reclaimed PL full autonomy status from semi autonomous. I'm glad the decade long war is over and the movement is now a legitimate force and player in the mainstream Puntland political landscape.

I want us to send the Somali first camp into the political wilderness(duur siyasadeed) and eventually make it completely illegal in Puntland.

PIM, PL first, Punt-exit congratulations and it's a time to celebrate this huge political milestone we have all reached and now this idealogy is apart of mainstream Puntland political landscape.

When I heard Puntland declare full autonomy I flipped into joy while also paying remembrance to the decade long battle to bring this idealogy out of the wilderness into the mainstream.

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:rejoice:

It's been a long struggle but my people have finally woken up from the this delusion.

I call somalinimo a voodoo ethno nationalism trance cause they will sit there in total obedience and preach it even tho it only produces a failed state for 34 years. They cry and whine why Somalia sucks but won't question the idealogy making it suck.