Why is this, why Somalis have no humanity in them?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The other day I saw a soldier holding a head of a died Alkabaab, the head wasn't cut as you expect, the head missed the whole left cheek and the throat was still hanging, the body was probably blown up. The whole thing was disgusting, I didn't even want anyone here to post for FKD or of that. But the soldier was holding as if he was a kid holding a blown up pumpkin in front of his parents, with his stupid hat and big teeth. And now this, like what is wrong with ppl dancing around died bodies?

f*ck al shabaab they’ve been holding us back from progress and peace. How many innocent people have they killed? If you ask me we should imprison them, and make them do harsh labour for the rest of their lives.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
War i don't gave a shit what happens to alshabaab, but why a sensible man dance over a body?

Couldn't they do that in another place or moved the body.
Doing it over their bodies and having it go viral on Somali social media will be major demoraliser to Shabaab sympathisers and fighters. It’s also going to make more people convinced they can be defeated. Seeing 100 bodies next to dad deegaankooda xoreeyay who have no real training and a bit of support from the SNA will convinced other people they have nothing to fear

Doing it over their bodies and having it go viral on Somali social media will be major demoraliser to Shabaab sympathisers and fighters. It’s also going to make more people convinced they can be defeated. Seeing 100 bodies next to dad deegaankooda xoreeyay who have no real training and a bit of support from the SNA will convinced other people they have nothing to fear
No shabaab sympathy should be tolerated. We need to create a culture where even thinking oh highly of khwarij is taboo and ceeb

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Cmon let’s not fool anyone. This will not demoralise them. Have seen Somali demoralised when alshabaan do bombing? This only shows how barbaric we are.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
f*ck al shabaab they’ve been holding us back from progress and peace. How many innocent people have they killed? If you ask me we should imprison them, and make them do harsh labour for the rest of their lives.
Kill them, put their bodies in line and count, show etc. but dancing on it?. That is savagery.

This is really scary. Islam respects the dead. In the end, these are just Somalis who have been brainwashed and have a mother, father, brothers and maybe sons if you do this in one of his family.Tomorrow he will blow himself up in Mogadishu for my revenge

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This is really scary. Islam respects the dead. In the end, these are just Somalis who have been brainwashed and have a mother, father, brothers and maybe sons if you do this in one of his family.Tomorrow he will blow himself up in Mogadishu for my revenge
This isn’t about respect, but distancing oneself of degeneracy. Not for the dead but you as human. We should set certain limits to ourself instead of becoming animals.

This isn’t about respect, but distancing oneself of degeneracy. Not for the dead but you as human. We should set certain limits to ourself instead of becoming animals.
Where will these men know humanity, they were mostly tribal militias at 15 years old

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
f*ck Alkelab waryaa why are you sympathizing with these terrorist, I personally don't want to see their blown up body, but I can imagine the people who lost relatives to these mofos, its a happy sight to them.

The other day I saw a soldier holding a head of a died Alkabaab, the head wasn't cut as you expect, the head missed the whole left cheek and the throat was still hanging, the body was probably blown up. The whole thing was disgusting, I didn't even want anyone here to post for FKD or of that. But the soldier was holding as if he was a kid holding a blown up pumpkin in front of his parents, with his stupid hat and big teeth. And now this, like what is wrong with ppl dancing around died bodies?
This is really against our diin and culture that a dead body shouldn't be treated that way

This goes against what our prophet صلى الله و عليه وسلم told us on how to treat a dead body in a battle or personal conflict.
غْزُوا بِاسْمِ اللَّهِ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ قَاتِلُوا مَنْ كَفَرَ بِاللَّهِ اغْزُوا وَ لاَ تَغُلُّوا وَلاَ تَغْدِرُوا وَلاَ تَمْثُلُوا

It has been reported from Sulaiman b. Buraida through his father that when the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him to fear Allah and to be good to the Muslims who were with him. He would say:
Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war, do not embezzle the spoils; do not break your pledge; and do not mutilate (the dead) bodies.

وَعَن عبد الله بن يزِيد عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: أَنَّهُ نهى عَن النهبة والمثلة.

‘Abdallah b. Yazid said that the Prophet forbade spoliation and mutilation

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Reer South Somalia should put them in trial and take any information before killing them by death scout. Those rats deserve to die but should by through law and order as we do in puntland.