Why is the bar set so low for Somali men?

Well at the end of the day college aint for everyone they aint tryna waste 4+ years just to get a job where they barely make anything the least they can do is hit up a local trade school or make money online by reselling products n at the end of the day its only up to you if you want to be successful since they are many ways to achieve success in this life :mjdontkno:
Working a 9 to 5 job or the scam fractional reserve banking industry is not a big achievement.

Neither is finessing your way through the corporate ladder with superficial charm and the fake work family dynamic. Most of these materialistic superficial types will end up miserable, or just too emotionally broken to comprehend their situation. This despite all the toys and trinkets this life might afford them.

Success is an inside job. Creativity and innovation come from unusual genius types, that are often outcast by the mob of career types.

But that is beside the point. A happy life is about good morals and contentment, and not becoming a hateful snake. Rarely can achievement be gained from criticism. It comes from each individual concerning themselves with their own character.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Working a 9 to 5 job or the scam fractional reserve banking industry is not a big achievement.

Neither is finessing your way through the corporate ladder with superficial charm and the fake work family dynamic. Most of these materialistic superficial types will end up miserable, or just too emotionally broken to comprehend their situation. This despite all the toys and trinkets this life might afford them.

Success is an inside job. Creativity and innovation come from unusual genius types, that are often outcast by the mob of career types.

But that is beside the point. A happy life is about good morals and contentment, and not becoming a hateful snake. Rarely can achievement be gained from criticism. It comes from each individual concerning themselves with their own character.
Facts bro say it louder for the people in the back 💯💯

NomadicWarlord

I've come to the conclusion without guidance younger halimos just know what to do with their lives, without correct guidance young abdis just go wherever the wind takes them since they are easily influenced. Put a halimo in the hood she can still become a nurse put her in the suburbs her outcomes will probably be the same. Put an abdi in the hood he gonna be a saqajaan or a saqajaan adjacent put him in the suburbs with an attentive father he will become a software engineer or accountant.
Lol this nigga this that faraxs are more vulnerable to them evil influences that is the biggest 🧢 that I’ve ever heard my whole entire life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1714170199663.png

Bro not going to lie, but this does not look good for you.

:gucciwhat:

Chillin

Farxiyo fiska’s body guard
I
Well at the end of the day college aint for everyone they aint tryna waste 4+ years just to get a job where they barely make anything the least they can do is hit up a local trade school or make money online by reselling products n at the end of the day its only up to you if you want to be successful since they are millions of ways to achieve success in this life :mjdontkno:

Off topic but I definitely plan on making money online sometime soon InshaaAllah no doubt 🙏🏾
mentioned in another post college isn’t the only way plus college isn’t a waste of time if you go into something like stem, and I’m talking about what I see, Somali men just don’t work out in large numbers, they don’t fill in schools, and I like that you brought up trade school I got two relatives that went to trade school for SecOps their advice to me was to complete my degree💀 it’s a way to make bread but your limited and I doubt wiil Somali would want to go into plumbing or the other manual jobs that trade schools provide I’m happy that your tryna make bread online but your not every Somali guy and I need the niggas in this thread to realize that

I

mentioned in another post college isn’t the only way plus college isn’t a waste of time if you go into something like stem, and I’m talking about what I see, Somali men just don’t work out in large numbers, they don’t fill in schools, and I like that you brought up trade school I got two relatives that went to trade school for SecOps their advice to me was to complete my degree💀 it’s a way to make bread but your limited and I doubt wiil Somali would want to go into plumbing or the other manual jobs that trade schools provide I’m happy that your tryna make bread online but your not every Somali guy and I need the niggas in this thread to realize that

Yes the proverbial "niggas" must realise this.

This is all based on the family dynamic, personally ive had pressure to perform since i was really young but that may be for other reasons.The tide is turning, theres more and more somali girls wylin out now then say 6-7 years ago and likewise theres an abundance of hood faaraxs(the girls love it until about 23). My point is there will come a time where the younger gen no longer care about meeting community benchmarks and just do whatever the hell they want. Its glaringly clear in families of 8 or so children whereby the first 3 have dhaqan and are in touch with their somali culture and kuwa kale faraha bey ka baxeen. :manny:

NomadicWarlord

This is all based on the family dynamic, personally ive had pressure to perform since i was really young but that may be for other reasons.The tide is turning, theres more and more somali girls wylin out now then say 6-7 years ago and likewise theres an abundance of hood faaraxs(the girls love it until about 20). My point is there will come a time where the younger gen no longer care about meeting community benchmarks and just do whatever the hell they want. Its glaringly clear in families of 8 or so children whereby the first 3 have dhaqan and are in touch with their somali culture and kuwa kale faraha bey ka baxeen. :manny:
Fixed

Another top-notch thread by @Nak-Muay-Femeu
:ohhhdamn:

I make it my mission to be extra judgy towards the Aussie Faraaxs I encounter who try to adopt ghetto roadman culture from London and do nothing with themselves, because you'd have to be extra determined to be a f*ckup here.

Last edited:

NomadicWarlord

I

I never said I was every farax nor I think that way I’m only myself at the end of the day :westbrookswag:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Mate it's like shooting in a barrel at this point wallahi. "Waa wiilki xyz, waa nin geesi a". It's not really a competition when you're actual competition is balding, skinny-fat and their place of work is the front-seat of a fucking Toyota Pirus:hemad:

I think most young men are self-destructive by nature, but we don't have a cultural pressures to succeed or a community to reign in that destructive behaviour. The gold standard for most eedos is "well, my son's never been arrested or sold hard food". I don't even begrude Somali men wallahi, not be a drain on society is basically seen as being Saint-like.

Your situation is the exception to the rule though. Having one educated parent for most people in our age group is a god send. The only girl who's mother was a teacher and really well edcuated went to Oxford ffs lol.

Besides, you're too well bred to even be affected by filth, my sweet pristine queen:banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yaraye

VIP
Exactly being in MN and seeing a young Somali men give up on college (when an associates degree is completely free of you qualify for fafsa) and going into security, low retails jobs, Uber etc is just awful how is it that your own sister puts her head down and grinds out a degree but you can’t? I. Remember meeting someone and he tried telling me he’s not going to college and that he’d rather stay with his job as a McDonald’s manager I tried convincing him of even going to some sort of tech bootcamp and he wouldn’t budge we some sort of Somali professionals mentorship program
you have no idea the amount of times I've seen somali guys drop out of college. It's insane wallahi :gucciwhat: