Why is the bantu expansion rarely spoken about?

IMG_0777.jpeg

IMG_0778.jpeg

During these expansions bantus killed and raped thousands of people to this day they still eat Pygmies in Congo
Bantu

Kisame

Plotting world domination
The people that constantly talk about it are white supremacists so most folks tend to ignore them.

First person I ever saw mention it was a white south African on twitter.

Anyways what I noticed is that bantus in general tend to get defended a lot during these discussions. Even in pan African spaces it's commonly said that bantus didn't expand forcibly.

Cushitic people historically can't compete when it comes to having babies. We are on a continent surrounded by a billion bantus that won't stop having babies.

mohammdov

Nabidoor
Because this is a natural thing in human history Even Somalis, much of the land they live on, was not theirs 200-500 years ago , and it did not happen 2 thousand years ago, but rather 4 thousand years ago or more

The Qurโ€™an says "the earth belongs to Allah . He causes to inherit it whom He wills of His servants. And the [best] outcome is for the righteous."

Because this is a natural thing in human history Even Somalis, much of the land they live on, was not theirs 200-500 years ago , and it did not happen 2 thousand years ago, but rather 4 thousand years ago or more

The Qurโ€™an says "the earth belongs to Allah . He causes to inherit it whom He wills of His servants. And the [best] outcome is for the righteous."
I never said itโ€™s not natural but I hate when Bantus deny this history and act like they are indigenous to south,central and east Africa

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
They out compete their neighbours and expanded. I could only wish Somalia did the same thing during the medieval era when we were far more superior technology wise than random hut niggas.

Not to take for granted the fact we have the most land per capita in HoA but Iโ€™m an over achiever so i think they couldโ€™ve done better.

Now Africa is extremely dense with potential millions of the christian dark horde. I think unforeseen humanitarian crisis would unfold if we were to persue that path in the modern day.

We gotta accept it for what it is and fortify our corner at least. Somaliweyn is big enough for us to enjoy without feeling cramp.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
They out compete their neighbours and expanded. I could only wish Somalia did the same thing during the medieval era when we were far more superior technology wise than random hut niggas.

Not to take for granted the fact we have the most land per capita in HoA but Iโ€™m an over achiever so i think they couldโ€™ve done better.

Now Africa is extremely dense with potential millions of the christian dark horde. I think unforeseen humanitarian crisis would unfold if we were to persue that path in the modern day.

We gotta accept it for what it is and fortify our corner at least. Somaliweyn is big enough for us to enjoy without feeling cramp.
Desperate times call for final solutions ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Screenshot_20231210_111304.jpg

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Desperate times call for final solutions ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
We could be like the Japanese and xoog countries that are much larger than our but just know we would be the villains of the 21st.

We would also need to quickly surpass our neighbours which is easy if we had good leadership.

Khaemwaset

VIP
We could be like the Japanese and xoog countries that are much larger than our but just know we would be the villains of the 21st.

We would also need to quickly surpass our neighbours which is easy if we had good leadership.
We are lucky, east Africa and the continent in general is so easy if you actually have string centralised leadership.

Would rather a villain of the 21st century then be our last century as a sovereign people.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Bro we are nomadic pastoralists we donโ€™t need fertile land our ancestors came from deserts ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ
But still we needed it. Somalis took Koonfurta and farmed and got slaves to farm aswell. We took hararghe and parts of bale full of Somali agriculturalists.

Somali originate from the very arid waqooyi thousands of years ago but we have since taken over and expanded all over and past our Penisular. Taking on all sorts of occupations.

Bantu/Niger-Congo expansion was only possible because they sold each other into slavery that is what financed Bantu expansion.

Itโ€™s the same reason most of Africaโ€™s history isnโ€™t talked about. Because people donโ€™t really care about sub Saharan history