Why is Somalia splitting up?

THE SYL Fellas Tried To Unite The Zoo But Certain Men Where More Loyal To Britain And Mooreyaanism Than To Build A State Sad But It Is The Truth, PUNTITES Should Leave Somalia And Migrate To Madagascar Just A Suggestion Let The IRIR Coalision Have The Zoo

giphy.gif
Inshallah Akh.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
THE SYL Fellas Tried To Unite The Zoo But Certain Men Where More Loyal To Britain And Mooreyaanism Than To Build A State Sad But It Is The Truth, PUNTITES Should Leave Somalia And Migrate To Madagascar Just A Suggestion Let The IRIR Coalision Have The Zoo

giphy.gif
Can you tell me what clan opened the door for italy to colonise somalia? :sass2:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP

giphy.gif
:tocry: Can you imagine the shock our ancestor got when he first saw the aborigine Irir natives when he landed on the shores? Must have took ten years off his life

zaffron

gumeysi diid
Yet theres people who praise and cheer for these apostate rulers.

If things don't change i can't imagine how the future will look
Yeah I don't think many who support the regime have ever even been to Somalia. Either that or they enjoy being patted down by Burundian troops in Muqdisho and are satisfied with Ugandan troops raping our women.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
:farmajoyaab:That word AKHI i heard it too much it's the most coon word stop using it, you call me coon but keep using an ayrab word :damn::nahgirl:

Trending

Latest posts