Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hararis for years married them, they regret it now,

no oromo is going aroundisnide DDSI killing, liyu police deported them, its somalis who have pushed into oromo lands and married their naago

ormo has done that killing on tigre, ahmaar,

i ant worries about gaalo, they have been fighting ogaden for 700 years, we cagdheers know how to deal with them,

dont marry them,

dont allow them in,

dont move in with them,

killl them at first sight like mohamed subeer and cawlyahan do on the border,

if they cross border kill them,

my people doing that foe centuries and we did fine,
Obviously the issue will effect people who actually border them more than others. Stop pushing oromo propaganda by calling Somali land theirs, they've taken enough and more importantly stop the qabyalad it's brain numbing.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
bnrother this is not happening in mooyale on DDSI side, its mooyaale on oromo side,

moyaaale is divided ebtween boran (oromo are not united enough) DDSi garre and kenya

Ogaden has killed enough oromo in aris , bale and moyyale border,

the problem is garre is one day oromo attacking somalis by getting help from them and next day waa soamli when he needs somalis,

in dira dawa you have same thing, one day jaarso and akish and many dirs and gure gure waa somali next day waa oromo,

the *****, shekaal, karaley, mareahn langaab minorities ect that go massacred deiced to move deep inside oromia, married their naago and were warned by ogaden do not go there

the oromo have done this to ahmaar in the 90s and early 2000s and to hararis,

the hararis are smart, they keep away from oromo and unite with Ogaden, example harar kilil has seen 4 Ogaden presidents, they unite with us, keep away from the galla hordes and only marry ogaden and allineged with us cagdheers,

the 1doors and shekaals and kanraly ignored our advise, we Oagdens have deported oromo in DDSI jigjga etc byt if somalis want to go and live with them xoolos there is nothign they can do,

gare koombe becaue of cuqdad with oagden deiced to move inside oromia lands and marry with semi somali races like jaarso and akish and are dying as a result, AUn to the dead but

but they need a stargey like Ogaden, its shoot to kill if anyone crosses our lands, dont marry with oromo or be like hararis and befreind oagden to get help when atacked,

these somalis gave us middle finger, they moved inside their lands, married their naago and no will pay the price

inside DDSI its totally safe, but if you go to oromia be ready to be attacked if you live with animals,

oormo is basically just saying leave my land, which i understand,

perfect example, in 2004 240 district voted to leave DDSi and join oromia, like dirs, jaarso, akish, geri etc and now they are being killed,

shekaal wantedmthier one distric in ddsi to join oromo, we said no way in 2013, imagine what they would have done?

oromo is scared of Oagden as we have waged wars for 700 years, they know us, but they are killing ahmaars and tigres as well if it gives you an idea of what is happening,

they dont dare to attack us cagdheers because they know we dont play around, but then we dont alow them in our land and we dont go to their land, and we don not marry them we are like Germans and the soviets

Which Isaaqs intermarried with Oromos?

If you're talking about the innocent people killed by oromos there, they were khat traders they don't settle there and I didn't say the town they were killed in is Somali, (you mean awadey when you say isaaq).
It's oromos who are pushing into Somali areas not the other way around. They are trying to expand into Somali territory. Btw they have been attacking Hararis too.
Check this Harari guys tweets he's been posting updates on the situation there.
Allah! I did not know they where doing this to Hararis. I'm actually really pissed now. Why is no one doing anything about this??! Does the Ethiopian government not care for its own citizens?! Hararis are already a nearly extinct ethnic group. They don't deserve this shit. Same with Somalis there!:fittytousand:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
So? You do realize the Bale Region was formally Somali. It's about time Somalis start reclaiming lost land in the Ethiopian Highlands. Especially Dir and Darood Somalis inshallah.

Do you think Somalis have superpowers or something? Oromos are around 35m in Ethiopia and we are like 8m with no unity. We need to just protect our current land.

I think he's assuming the Somalis who were killed in Awadey who were mostly Isaaq were from there. They were business people I believe killed by oromos for no reason, they were from SL.

fine be a business men, firstly horta qaat is xamaram,

regadless, its a fact, 1door marry hararis and oromo, live with them, etc,

and now their females have been raped, their men have been killed,

why would you do business with oromos?

by the way, this is deep inside oromia lands, not shaniiley or dira dawa,

somalis think ethiopia is one, thats why ethnic regions were created with american and western pressure becasue they know 86 ethnic races cannot live togetehr,

yes i know cabdi iley banned qaat in DDSi and so 1door had to move to oromia to farm qaat but still they could have famred qaat in banshunguli, sidama (NNSP region kili etc)

So? You do realize the Bale Region was formally Somali. It's about time Somalis start reclaiming lost land in the Ethiopian Highlands. Especially Dir and Darood Somalis inshallah.

name me one bale city/countty or distric belonging to somali that has been lost?

do you even know where bale is horta?

stop spewing lies, bale areas under Ogaden is still under Ogaden and the one belonging to boran and other ormos is under them,

get your facts right,

so please name me the bale araes we lost?

Saalax Bidaar

war to me 1door is 1door, you think i learn their sub clans?

also 1odoor have married hararis and akish and jaarso who are confused asmsilaited oromo/dir/somalis

i personally know Ethiopians who will say we are half 1door,

Typical low IQ cagdheer always spewing stuff with no sources.

Your knowledge of Isaac sub clans is non existent and yet you want to tell us they intermarried with Oromos.

Now I personally know an Ogaden lady whose mom is Oromo that doesn’t mean Cagdheer sub clans marry Oromos .

Typical low IQ cagdheer always spewing stuff with no sources.

Your knowledge of Isaac sub clans is non existent and yet you want to tell us they intermarried with Oromos.

Now I personally know many Oromos or Ogadeens who have Oromo blood. Does that mean Ogadeen marries Oromos.

typical LOW IQ DOQONKI 1DOOR

stop getting upset, i have seen half 1door girls with big nice asses, very western from ethiopia with habashi parent and one 1door parents

just becaseu i dont have the time to learn langaab 1door sub clans, who are by the way my pets and subjkects as i own them in DDSI dont mean you have to get upset,

war half the oromos in zanarweth, adama, and even in harar and arsi areas waa 1door blood, a lost 1door hitting it usually,

to me 1door waa 1door, why shoukld i care if its habar this or habar that,

i dont carwe what yuo saw, fact reminds majorty of 1doors marry oromos and ahmaars in zanareth, and even in adis and shewa

if we marry them we would have been asmilimated ages ago, but your low iq 1door race are doqomo and need qaat as fuel which is what lead them to die in first place,

name me one bale city/countty or distric belonging to somali that has been lost?

do you even know where bale is horta?

stop spewing lies, bale areas under Ogaden is still under Ogaden and the one belonging to boran and other ormos is under them,

get your facts right,

so please name me the bale araes we lost?
I apologize, only some of the Bale region was Somali. The areas of Bale boarding Haraghe was once Somali.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

stop getting upset, i have seen half 1door girls with big nice asses, very western from ethiopia with habashi parent and one 1door parents

just becaseu i dont have the time to learn langaab 1door sub clans, who are by the way my pets and subjkects as i own them in DDSI dont mean you have to get upset,

war half the oromos in zanarweth, adama, and even in harar and arsi areas waa 1door blood, a lost 1door hitting it usually,

i dont carwe what yuo saw, fact reminds majorty of 1doors marry oromos and ahmaars in zanareth, and even in adis and shewa

if we marry them we would have been asmilimated ages ago, but your low iq 1door race are doqomo and need qaat as fuel which is what lead them to die in first place,

First of all Isaaq don't border Oromos so get your facts straight. Secondly, you don't own Somali region, TPLF does and your their puppets while Isaaq have their own country and are free without being enslaved by Tigray and Kikuyu in the 21st century LOL! Thirdly, Ogaden assimilated Oromos, check the source below.

lL2sLhpWTe_2M0OXOmG-0Q.png

It is funny you bring up British, we all know you begged them as well.

bNTMIJO.png

"We are your children. We wish English rule" :mjlol:

@Saalax Bidaar This is the type of low IQ caghdeers we're dealing with. :pachah1:

Last edited:
I apologize, only some of the Bale region was Somali. The areas of Bale boarding Haraghe was once Somali.

you do know many dir liek jaarso and akisho and samaroon and ciise voted to join oromia in 2004 right? in fact 240 wordes decided to join them,.

do you know how many shekaales, and dirs have begged Ogaden to allow them to join oromia thinking they can have more influence over them

somalis under estimate oromo thinking they are stupid and meek,

gaal waa dangerous race, very war like, over the centuries the two groups who learned the hard way waa Ogaden and ahmaar, ahmaar only won against them in the 1900s due to western weapon support from russia and Britannia and france, they played the international game really good,

but before that Ogaden and ahmaar spent centuries being attacked by gaala hordes,

you do know many dir liek jaarso and akisho and samaroon and ciise voted to join oromia in 2004 right? in fact 240 wordes decided to join them,.

do you know how many shekaales, and dirs have begged Ogaden to allow them to join oromia thinking they can have more influence over them

somalis under estimate oromo thinking they are stupid and meek,

gaal waa dangerous race, very war like, over the centuries the two groups who learned the hard way waa Ogaden and ahmaar, ahmaar only won against them in the 1900s due to western weapon support from russia and Britannia and france, they played the international game really good,

but before that Ogaden and ahmaar spent centuries being attacked by gaala hordes,
How much Dir's voted to join Oromia in 2004?

Firstl of all Isaaq don't border Oromos so get your facts straight. Secondly, you don't own Somali region, TPLF does and your their puppets while Isaaq have their own country and are free without being enslaved by Tigray and Kikuyu in the 21st century LOL! Thirdly, Ogaden assimilated Oromos, check the source below.

lL2sLhpWTe_2M0OXOmG-0Q.png

It is funny you bring up British, we all know you begged them as well.

bNTMIJO.png

"We are your children. We wish English rule" :mjlol:
LMAO your usermane suits you very well.

Saalax Bidaar

You’re retarded and known to fabricate and make up stuff like how you made up having a PhD.

Look at your posts and how you made so many spelling errors to the point it becomes incomprehensible. What kind of PhD holder makes basic spelling and grammatical errors?

Hooyada beenta ka was nacas cagdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.