Why is 4B ideology and abortion coherent in dying nations.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I think 4b would be beneficial for somalia and many other african countries. Just seeing the stuff women go through and how seemingly complacent they are (by design) would drive women of other races to madness

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
The language of misogynistic men keeps changing. If there where a set of rules people can follow that fine. I've had a dear friend of mine accused of rape on campus and it turned this girl was lying on him. So abyo you must understand we guy get falsely blamed for stuff we never do half the time. This why I stated what is misogyn?
True there are times when men do falsely get accused as it can be one of the consequences of engaging in zina. I am a man btw.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is an extreme response to a toxic culture that is permissive of abusers of women. You cannot change abusers. Their behaviours have been habituated over the years. All you can do is stay away from them. The question is. Is that society so toxic that it would drive women to such a response?

Avoiding all men. No sleeping with them, Marrying them. Basically complete isolation from men. It’s very extreme and a tad crazy
I mean if they can't use public bathrooms without a cam filming them, then that's a fair play. I imagine that would apply great economic pressure via birthrate drops so they will eventually get what they want.

NidarNidar

Punisher
How about men simply treat women better? What do you expect from a group of women who can’t even go to the toilet without a man trying to perv on them and putting them on corn sites if they’re in a changing room?

I’ve noticed on this forum hardly any man talks about WHY. It’s like they simply want this to continue to women whilst they pop out babies.

It’s about time you lot realize there is consequences to treating women this way. When I heard that the average Korean woman can’t even go the bathroom without downloading an app that reveals hidden cameras that’s when I realized their society is scum.
Anyone who treats women like should be in jail and the keys thrown away, this is a huge problem in Asia and is expanding into the west sadly.

You're generalising all men, and making sweeping statements or assumptions about all males based on the characteristics or behaviours of some individuals, its a blatant form of stereotyping that disregards the diversity and individuality within the male population, the same principles that racists use against minorities in the west.

Trending

Latest posts