why I believe our chance of being a nation is over

We're a failed nation because we love family too much. Everything is family oriented, people expect favours, government positions etc due to family. We need to transition to just the nuclear family.

Anyways, only someone from my qabil can unite and tame the The Dothraki hawiye and the wildling isaaq.

We're a failed nation because we love family too much. Everything is family oriented, people expect favours, government positions etc due to family. We need to transition to just the nuclear family.

Anyways, only someone from my qabil can unite and tame the The Dothraki hawiye and the wildling isaaq.
ya sure I've seen people cut ties over inheritance or not getting money sent from any qabil, very individualistic. back in the day, a mans family was far away from others, in grassland that's where this attitude comes from

I was naive thinking Somalia will be united but these couple of days I have come to the realisation that is virtually impossible to see a strong unified Somalia that's stable. All these unstable politician's care about is money and pleasing their masters. they cant even ban a simple tiktok like they promised And besides Somalia don't look recognisable anymore its a Madowwayne enclave now is like we will be neighbours with Congo if they dont bother sorting out the bantu population. Somaliland want to have no part in this mess
There more chances of Somaliland Turning into Oromoland Than a Bantu somalia

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
There more chances of Somaliland Turning into Oromoland Than a Bantu somalia
You lot need to stop the lies somaliland government actively deports oromos. They are discriminated and have no rights in Somaliland. Whereas with the south the government isn't going to deport them and I heard ethnic somalis are intermarrying with them, not to mention they are everywhere and probably makeup 40 percent in lower shabelle. Big difference

Attachments

• CA417E67-5E4A-4DEB-9E65-8851A4E0798B.png
    CA417E67-5E4A-4DEB-9E65-8851A4E0798B.png
    907.8 KB · Views: 59
How can you be a nation? I can tell you guys right now I'm more loyal to my qabils political agenda than anything else as well. I wont even cap with the fake wadani shit. I drank the qabil koolaid.
Instead of embodying and exemplifying the virtuous quality you seek our collective society to possess, you decided to succumb and instead add fuel to the flame. Societal transformation starts with the individuals.

Instead of embodying and exemplifying the virtuous quality you seek our collective society to possess, you decided to succumb and instead add fuel to the flame. Societal transformation starts with the individuals.
i admited the propaganda got to the monkey brain side of my mind. I blame TikTok. I don't see other somalis as just individuls anymore, the moment they tell me their qabil it will forever be in the back of my mind.

Last edited:
The government can't even evict illegal squatters from government land without risking random women up strapping Ak-47s and calling for tribal militias to zoom in with their technicals.

How can you be a nation? I can tell you guys right now I'm more loyal to my qabils political agenda than anything else as well. I wont even cap with the fake wadani shit. I drank the qabil koolaid.

I don't have hopes for balkanization either because guess what? People split into subclan and subclan as well and start problems still. It happens in every part btw SL, PL included.
in somalia even the same sub qabils have sub sub qabils and they all have differences which makes them divided... ur a shortsighted fool if u think giving alliance to qabil is the better alternative. If the current somali government regime is failing to build nationhood why are u giving up on any hopes of nationhood? Because a different regime can do things differently and build a better nationhood. We should put our hope in a regime and a nationhood that we shape in the future

in somalia even the same sub qabils have sub sub qabils and they all have differences which makes them divided... ur a shortsighted fool if u think giving alliance to qabil is the better alternative. If the current somali government regime is failing to build nationhood why are u giving up on any hopes of nationhood? Because a different regime can do things differently and build a better nationhood. We should put our hope in a regime and a nationhood that we shape in the future
the first sentence you said i already mentioned it... I'm giving up on nationhood because Somalis are more loyal to qabil not country. Including me ever since I drank the qabil koolaid.

If u look at what Somalia went thru the only thing that kept somalia alive was strong qaabil structures. And the only time they "gave up" their Qaabil a communist dictator got in power that drove the country to the wall. Qaabil is good in times of crisis but in times of prosperity it does not only slows down progress it literally blocks it.

So what somalis need is an example that "multi-qaabilism" can not only work but also be beneficial to them. It can be something smal llike a business hiring based on qaabil, it could be something like two villages working together etc. Somalis will never give up qaabil unless they get a better alternative.

Especially economically it just doesn´t make sense to me. Why would u limit ur talent-pool because of fucking qaabil. Imagine missing out the that one worker that would bring the company gazillion in revenue just because u have to hire ur dumbfuck "cousin".

People always think that diversity is some kind of evil agenda but in reality its all about statistics.
The more diverse people you have, the more diverse results you get and thats what companies want and thats what makes some companies so succesfull (covering all angles)

If u look at what Somalia went thru the only thing that kept somalia alive was strong qaabil structures. And the only time they "gave up" their Qaabil a communist dictator got in power that drove the country to the wall. Qaabil is good in times of crisis but in times of prosperity it does not only slows down progress it literally blocks it.

So what somalis need is an example that "multi-qaabilism" can not only work but also be beneficial to them. It can be something smal llike a business hiring based on qaabil, it could be something like two villages working together etc. Somalis will never give up qaabil unless they get a better alternative.

Especially economically it just doesn´t make sense to me. Why would u limit ur talent-pool because of fucking qaabil. Imagine missing out the that one worker that would bring the company gazillion in revenue just because u have to hire ur dumbfuck "cousin".

People always think that diversity is some kind of evil agenda but in reality its all about statistics.
The more diverse people you have, the more diverse results you get and thats what companies want and thats what makes some companies so succesfull (covering all angles)

I 100% agree walaal. I understand somalis give allegiance to qabil due to getting support and assistance but like u said in times of prosperity this will block larger advancement that could be possible.. it seems the solution to qabil alignment is to provide national institutions that offer greater assistance which becomes alternatives to qabil alignment. There is always a solution to the status quo and failed solutions of the past should not keep us stagnant with the status quo ( the major flaw with somalis)..for example there is many ways centralization can be achieved yet many of us dont want to try centralization again simply because it failed in the past.. we can learn from past flaws and by doing so achieve a lasting attempt of wat our previous regimes tried accomplish

I was naive thinking Somalia will be united but these couple of days I have come to the realisation that is virtually impossible to see a strong unified Somalia that's stable. All these unstable politician's care about is money and pleasing their masters. they cant even ban a simple tiktok like they promised And besides Somalia don't look recognisable anymore its a Madowwayne enclave now is like we will be neighbours with Congo if they dont bother sorting out the bantu population. Somaliland want to have no part in this mess
Ur not bright enough if u didnt realize unified somalia is only impossible under the current regime..unified somalia is impossible because the current regime and its corrupt polticans are blocking the achievement of unified somalia. the idea of unified somalia was the dream of SYL (somali youth ) to begin with and it can be achieved by this generation

I 100% agree walaal. I understand somalis give allegiance to qabil due to getting support and assistance but like u said in times of prosperity this will block larger advancement that could be possible.. it seems the solution to qabil alignment is to provide national institutions that offer greater assistance which becomes alternatives to qabil alignment. There is always a solution to the status quo and failed solutions of the past should not keep us stagnant with the status quo ( the major flaw with somalis)..for example there is many ways centralization can be achieved yet many of us dont want to try centralization again simply because it failed in the past.. we can learn from past flaws and by doing so achieve a lasting attempt of wat our previous regimes tried accomplish
But why wait for that one selfless leader that will rise from the ashes and abolish qaabilism when it could be also done by the free market.

Like a leader right now gets nothing out of abolishing qaabil, especially when qaabil is the reason why he is in office. A owner of a company however would literally get a larger talent-pool and therefore more succes for his company. And I hate it too that our leader have to benefit something in order to make change but thats sadly our reality.

Ur not bright enough if u didnt realize unified somalia is only impossible under the current regime..unified somalia is impossible because the current regime and its corrupt polticans are blocking the achievement of unified somalia. the idea of unified somalia was the dream of SYL (somali youth ) to begin with and it can be achieved by this generation
What are you smoking, we're more qabilist than ever. There's no way a unified Somalia will happen this generation. Young generation are qabilist too. I don't know if theres a way to defeat this evil thing. "New SYL" will also have qabilism because founding it has honour as well, no one wants to be in an Antiqabil group made by the other qabil.

Our ancesters are turning in their graves. I suggest y'all read Abdirazak Haji Hussein's Political Memoir. The things in that book will make your blood boil. You'll undastand how bad the British and Italians were and they had a strict policy of making sure everyone identifies with there qabil, the british were even mad SYL deliberately stopped going by their qabils.

What are you smoking, we're more qabilist than ever. There's no way a unified Somalia will happen this generation. Young generation are qabilist too. I don't know if theres a way to defeat this evil thing. "New SYL" will also have qabilism because founding it has honour as well, no one wants to be in an Antiqabil group made by the other qabil.

Our ancesters are turning in their graves. I suggest y'all read Abdirazak Haji Hussein's Political Memoir. The things in that book will make your blood boil. You'll undastand how bad the British and Italians were and they had a strict policy of making sure everyone identifies with there qabil, the british were even mad SYL deliberately stopped going by their qabils.
I don´t think some kind of institutions or big movements will be able to achieve that because of the reasons u said, a more faster and stable way to defeat qaabil would be wealth creation.

Right now the only thing that somalis can lose is their qaabil. Thats why somalis are ready to die for their qaabil and we need to change that. Someone that has a house, a job, children that go to school and a reliable healthcare system won´t go to war for fucking qaabil he has alot more to lose now.

Money also moves people, the most qaabilist person in Somalia would move instantly to the "enemy qaabil territory" when there is money to be made.

I know it sounds like "just become rich" but that stigma could be even defeatet if the local mom and pop shop would realize that they are missing out the big bag because thay have to limit their talent-pool because of qaabil.

I don´t think some kind of institutions or big movements will be able to achieve that because of the reasons u said, a more faster and stable way to defeat qaabil would be wealth creation.

Right now the only thing that somalis can lose is their qaabil. Thats why somalis are ready to die for their qaabil and we need to change that. Someone that has a house, a job, children that go to school and a reliable healthcare system won´t go to war for fucking qaabil he has alot more to lose now.

Money also moves people, the most qaabilist person in Somalia would move instantly to the "enemy qaabil territory" when there is money to be made.

I know it sounds like "just become rich" but that stigma could be even defeatet if the local mom and pop shop would realize that they are missing out the big bag because thay have to limit their talent-pool because of qaabil.
EXACTLY!! I dont know why this is hard to understand but tribalism in somalia can be solved by changing the economic conditions of the people

Trending

Latest posts