Why hot arid climates produce the best warriors

NidarNidar

Punisher

1708085695586.png

This explains why we're so aggressive.

NidarNidar

Punisher

1708087870253.jpeg

I ran my raws through Promethease (rs4680 22 19951271 GG), "GG has 11X Higher risk of getting schizophreniform disorder from smoking marijuana as a teenager. AG has a 2.5X likelihood. (R)." :mjlol:

NidarNidar

Punisher
Do somalis have good genes for strength? I heard many don't have good genes for muscle bug how about strength?
I gain muscle pretty well, but also fat, there is no one typical Somali type, sadly back home a lot of people are malnourished due to not eating foods with high nutritional density.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP

View attachment 316351

This explains why we're so aggressive.
It's stupid pseudo science if it's like one of those other videos I've seen. I've seen all humans from all races who got excellent bodies. But there are lifestyles like Nomadic that makes the a average man more toned and stronger than a farmer for example who has access to less meat and more carbs than the Nomad.

However this is irrelevant in the modern society which this video is target to. There are Somalis one generation removed from warrior nomads living in some east London council estate who got the build of a burnt patatoe and there are Chinese niggas who's family spent 26 generations on the same plot of land eating nothing by rice and being 5'5 on average who are benching 200kg in the gym.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement

View attachment 316358
I ran my raws through Promethease (rs4680 22 19951271 GG), "GG has 11X Higher risk of getting schizophreniform disorder from smoking marijuana as a teenager. AG has a 2.5X likelihood. (R)." :mjlol:
How about as an adult? I’ve been avoiding xasheesh as a yute didn’t wanna go psycho. Half my family is from your region we probably got similar genetics innit

NidarNidar

Punisher
How about as an adult? I’ve been avoiding xasheesh as a yute didn’t wanna go psycho. Half my family is from your region we probably got similar genetics innit
We're already prone to being lazy without a stressful environment, stay clear from it, especially with our naturally low dopamine, it would be a disaster.

NidarNidar

Punisher
It's stupid pseudo science if it's like one of those other videos I've seen. I've seen all humans from all races who got excellent bodies. But there are lifestyles like Nomadic that makes the a average man more toned and stronger than a farmer for example who has access to less meat and more carbs than the Nomad.

However this is irrelevant in the modern society which this video is target to. There are Somalis one generation removed from warrior nomads living in some east London council estate who got the build of a burnt patatoe and there are Chinese niggas who's family spent 26 generations on the same plot of land eating nothing by rice and being 5'5 on average who are benching 200kg in the gym.
There is some truth to what his saying, but genes are complex, they interact in different ways depending on their environment, like an Asian guy whose forefather have all been short, who is born in the states and became 6ft 8.

We're already prone to being lazy without a stressful environment, stay clear from it, especially with our naturally low dopamine, it would be a disaster.

Can you expand on the naturally low dopamine?

Interesting side point-Farmers in ancient East Africa were more likely to ferment and drink alcohol than the pastoralist populations around them.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Gotcha. Unfortunate since seeing snaps from my ajnabi friends of them high asf at 3 am talking about how much they love the bros is hilarious wish I could take part in the fun :pachah1: Back to Khat it is

Trending

Latest posts