Why don't the Arabs care about Palestine and Gaza?

There’s an interesting paper I read about Arab army’s that had to be retracted due to upset from Arab political figures called why the Arabs lose wars. Anyways Egypt and other Middle Eastern nations are virtually in no position to fight Israel. People talk about the technological gap decreasing between Israel and Egypt but that’s simply untrue. Israel posses the largest fleet of f35s after the US even though they didn’t pay the $2 billion dollar contribution to its development they have more than any other NATO member after the Us even more than the UK. The uk payed $2 billion to help development that jet but they maintain a smaller fleet than Israeli not only that Washington blocked them from having access to key components within the jet but Israel was allowed to modify theirs to the f35I. Not only that egypts airforce is cucked and has been neutered. yes they have f16s but their heavily downgraded, old and their not allowed the latest missiles. This is what the billion dollar aid they get yearly from the US after the camp David accords pays for. I wouldn’t be surprised if 1 Israeli jet destroyed 15 Egyptian ones similar to the first Arab Israeli wars when they were able to achieve air superiority. Not only that why do you think Egypt while it’s drowning in debt and it’s economy is destroyed is heavily favoured by the world bank and IMF? It’s because the US supports an Egypt that doesn’t pose a threat to Israel. It’s why Mursi (Muslim brotherhood) was overthrown. Egyptian generals KNOW their military is inferior to Israel’s which is why they don’t wanna start a war they’ll know they will lose. They even tried to buy Russian su 35s then Israeli tried to convince Washington to sell them f18s because they know they have an advantage over them and they wanna maintain that no matter what. The su35s are still in Russia and weren’t delivered probably because of the threat of sanctions from the US under the CAATSA (countering American adversaries through sanctions act) which sanctions large buyers of Russian military hardware. That’s only on the air force and technological front their leadership is utterly incompetent. Decision making is highly centralised (you need permission from HQ to do anything) and battalions do not operate independently from this either which was why anwar sidats invasion of the Sinai was so disastrous because he focused the military’s offensive on achieving his political ambitions and when some soldiers on the ground refused their orders they weren’t rewarded for their service in the war. It’s even in the Al Jazeera documentary on the war. Not only that they are inferior in financials manufacturing economy allies etc. since they got the Sinai back after the camp David accords they’ve been controlled opposition working towards complete economic normalisation with Israeli so that an invasion would be counterintuitive. They’re not even allowed to deploy their battalions past a certain line in the Sinai as a condition to getting it back and the billion dollars of aid they get form Washington would instantly vanish if they invaded Israeli. That’s just talking about Egypt but what about other Arab countries? They’re practically all the same if not worse especially Saudi is garbage. They show their shiny toys but their military is made in preserving the royal family so nepotism is rife and their army have no economic incentive to die in a war which is why they and the UAE mostly employed mercenaries in Yemen and they still lost with all the best military equipment to some khat addicted shias. That’s not even acknowledging the fact that Antony Blinken himself said vevery Arab leader wants to normalise relations with Israel. So what do you expect😂 the only competent Arab army is Algeria I’d say they have the best Russian weapons have a good military track record( no embarrassing losses) and the largest spender on their military as a % of gdp but they’re probably more concerned over that status of the Western Sahara rather than the Palestinian cause. Anyways that’s my opinion let me know what you think

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
There compromised but theirs nothing that can stop this theirs a hadith talking about how Muslims will loose even the upper half of Saudi Arabia and Jews will dominate the world.
Tired In Trouble GIF by Jay Sprogell

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
If Arabs do anything to uncle sam’s sugar baby they’ll have America to deal with and no one wants to piss off a world super power, plus their is much money to be made from trade with Israel so they don’t mind looking the other way. idk if this is a dumb opinion but it seems like they’re choosing the prosperity of their own countries and their citizens over the lives of Palestinians, it sucks but what economic and political upsides are there, none and they sure as shit don’t give a damn about moral or religious regions, it’s simply impractical

There’s an interesting paper I read about Arab army’s that had to be retracted due to upset from Arab political figures called why the Arabs lose wars. Anyways Egypt and other Middle Eastern nations are virtually in no position to fight Israel. People talk about the technological gap decreasing between Israel and Egypt but that’s simply untrue. Israel posses the largest fleet of f35s after the US even though they didn’t pay the $2 billion dollar contribution to its development they have more than any other NATO member after the Us even more than the UK. The uk payed $2 billion to help development that jet but they maintain a smaller fleet than Israeli not only that Washington blocked them from having access to key components within the jet but Israel was allowed to modify theirs to the f35I. Not only that egypts airforce is cucked and has been neutered. yes they have f16s but their heavily downgraded, old and their not allowed the latest missiles. This is what the billion dollar aid they get yearly from the US after the camp David accords pays for. I wouldn’t be surprised if 1 Israeli jet destroyed 15 Egyptian ones similar to the first Arab Israeli wars when they were able to achieve air superiority. Not only that why do you think Egypt while it’s drowning in debt and it’s economy is destroyed is heavily favoured by the world bank and IMF? It’s because the US supports an Egypt that doesn’t pose a threat to Israel. It’s why Mursi (Muslim brotherhood) was overthrown. Egyptian generals KNOW their military is inferior to Israel’s which is why they don’t wanna start a war they’ll know they will lose. They even tried to buy Russian su 35s then Israeli tried to convince Washington to sell them f18s because they know they have an advantage over them and they wanna maintain that no matter what. The su35s are still in Russia and weren’t delivered probably because of the threat of sanctions from the US under the CAATSA (countering American adversaries through sanctions act) which sanctions large buyers of Russian military hardware. That’s only on the air force and technological front their leadership is utterly incompetent. Decision making is highly centralised (you need permission from HQ to do anything) and battalions do not operate independently from this either which was why anwar sidats invasion of the Sinai was so disastrous because he focused the military’s offensive on achieving his political ambitions and when some soldiers on the ground refused their orders they weren’t rewarded for their service in the war. It’s even in the Al Jazeera documentary on the war. Not only that they are inferior in financials manufacturing economy allies etc. since they got the Sinai back after the camp David accords they’ve been controlled opposition working towards complete economic normalisation with Israeli so that an invasion would be counterintuitive. They’re not even allowed to deploy their battalions past a certain line in the Sinai as a condition to getting it back and the billion dollars of aid they get form Washington would instantly vanish if they invaded Israeli. That’s just talking about Egypt but what about other Arab countries? They’re practically all the same if not worse especially Saudi is garbage. They show their shiny toys but their military is made in preserving the royal family so nepotism is rife and their army have no economic incentive to die in a war which is why they and the UAE mostly employed mercenaries in Yemen and they still lost with all the best military equipment to some khat addicted shias. That’s not even acknowledging the fact that Antony Blinken himself said vevery Arab leader wants to normalise relations with Israel. So what do you expect😂 the only competent Arab army is Algeria I’d say they have the best Russian weapons have a good military track record( no embarrassing losses) and the largest spender on their military as a % of gdp but they’re probably more concerned over that status of the Western Sahara rather than the Palestinian cause. Anyways that’s my opinion let me know what you think
Yeah your right bro it’s an old US and Israeli common goal to make sure that no Arab military poses a threat the only guy who threatened Israel militarily was Saddam everything was locally produced by the Iraqis. Currently all Arabic countries import western weapons that aren’t even the same ones given to Israel Iraq currently doesn’t even have a air defense system, Egypt was threatened by sanctions when they wanted to buy su-35 and Iraq when it wanted to buy s-400, it’s why the Israeli’s where worried when the Russians sold s-300/t-90 to Syria.

The signs cracking of the USA superpower do you think Arabs want to be beholden by the west, why do you think they are turning towards China. And Iran had the Sunni world and the west against it and their secular diaspora they are now providing arms to Russia and their proxies

With Muslim population increasing in the west times are ticking for Israel and USA, have you seen the most outspoken Muslim countries are Indonesia and Malaysia, Indonesia is forecast to be fourth largest economy in 2030, Palestinian liberation will not be in the hands of Arab countries it will be in Asia and Africa

They cant really do much for them, Israel has nukes and has a superior military to every arab countries. But even if they could match them i doubt they would do anything for them, a number of them are already repressive enough and their rulers fear a revolution, and a war may worsen things in keeping people controlled.

What are they mad about. Qatar is controlled opposition too they support hamas because israel allows them too
They think Qatar is funding all these American university protests, all these pro Palestine protests are funded by Qatar, as well as al jazeera the only mainstream media that is pro Palestine, all these hate they are receiving they think Qatar has been funding even Amy Schumer was like let’s talk about Arab money in universities the cheek of it coming from them, I really don’t think Qatar us controlled opposition with Russia Gas sanctioned they can’t afford to lose Qatar. And Qatar is actually smart they allow us bases but have strong relations with Iran. They also want Israel to come after Qatar for funding Iran and having good relations with Iran. If Saudi couldn’t change Qatar, Israel can’t even do shit. They are such a small country but they have so much influence now Saudi wants to be like Qatar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

why are you asking me to talk on behalf of Arab govs. I am not the Arab embassy. I don't represent those govs and I have no idea what they're thinking.

you might as well be asking me to comment on behalf of Isaias Afwerki or explain what Abiy Ahmed is up to. I have no idea what these people are up to. I am vaguely aware that Sisi and Saudi seem to be treacherously selling out Muslims but I am not the person to ask about Egyptian and Saudi politics.

I like some of the scholars from Saudi (the older ones, not as much the current ones). That doesn't mean people should be asking me to talk about their politics. When I was a kid, I was into Pokemon but that doesn't mean I was a spokesman for the Japan government.

mrlog

VIP
why are you asking me to talk on behalf of Arab govs. I am not the Arab embassy. I don't represent those govs and I have no idea what they're thinking.

you might as well be asking me to comment on behalf of Isaias Afwerki or explain what Abiy Ahmed is up to. I have no idea what these people are up to. I am vaguely aware that Sisi and Saudi seem to be treacherously selling out Muslims but I am not the person to ask about Egyptian and Saudi politics.

I like some of the scholars from Saudi (the older ones, not as much the current ones). That doesn't mean people should be asking me to talk about their politics. When I was a kid, I was into Pokemon but that doesn't mean I was a spokesman for the Japan government.

Since when is it wrong to takfir shia? What do shia have to do with Islam? is it wrong to takfir a Hindu?

I don't say all the shias are kaffirs.... but I think this is a very mild stance on my part. but no question the Iran gov is kaffir, and maaaaaaany or most shias are kaffirs.

mrlog

VIP
Since when is it wrong to takfir shia? What do shia have to do with Islam? is it wrong to takfir a Hindu?

I don't say all the shias are kaffirs.... but I think this is a very mild stance on my part. but no question the Iran gov is kaffir, and maaaaaaany or most shias are kaffirs.