Why don't the Arabs care about Palestine and Gaza?

honestly I am horrified that all this would even be a matter of debate. Egypt and Saudi seem to have some not very good governments and the UAE gov seems incredibly, overtly evil.... but irrespective of their governments, Egypt and Saudi at the end of the day are Muslim countries. I openly make takfir of the Iran gov and Iran is not a Muslim country. those sick practices that the Shia regard as their religion.... that is not Islam.

I understand why they don't want to take them in because that would mean they would cede Gaza to Israel but why are they not pressuring Israel and the West? Why is there no posturing?
Arab countries would rather have an Israel victory than an Palestinian one due to they’re hatred of Muslim brotherhood and political salafiIsraeli companies are heavily invested in places like Dubai. Saudi was set to follow suit before the October attacks. Sudan has been destroyed by the Israeli normalisation alliance and it was forced to normalise with Israel even though most of the population are against it. RSF is an UAE/Israeli proxy.

Somalia is a target for the Israeli normalisation alliance. Their hands are all over the MOU and they want to create a foreign mercenary force in Somalia through the UAE.

The Arab populations are with the Palestinians though and they understand who has betrayed them, hence why you see people like Faris Al Hammadi going schizophrenic over the past 7 months to gaslight anyone who points out the betrayal of the Palestianians.