Why do we generally snitch on each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
We all know, that one lady on the block who snitch on you always
or the fake adeer who sees you in downtown holding a white girl's hand.

snitches should get stitches.

where you snitched on before & what was your punishment?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Got snitched constantly for smoking & buying weed by habaros in the xaafada and their kids used to smoke with me. When the word spread too much, I stopped smoking with Somalis from my xaafad. They talk alotta game but they reek of lame. They are the ones telling to their parents when they get caught.
Ever since I cut them off and started to smoke by myself, they're telling lies on my name behind my back and act cool when they see me.
I don't get punished, because I admit getting high and I dont behave like a baac when I'm waved. I keep it moving

Last edited:

Benjamin

Got snitched multiple times for smoking & buying weed by habaros in the xaafada and their kids used to smoke with me. When the word spread too much, I stopped smoking with Somalis from my xaafad. They talk alotta game but they are lame. They are the ones supplying the info to their parents when they get caught.
I don't get punished, because I admit getting high and I dont behave like a baac when I'm waved. I keep it moving

Those kind of habaros think that they have angelic children, but they don't know that they are low key rats.

Nope alx, but if it did happen and they
Lied ....

Knock knock : habaro opens the door

Me:
IMG_7085.GIF

I'm joking, I'm a miskiiin

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Those kind of habaros think that they have angelic children, but they don't know that they are low key rats.
Most of them do know that their kids are fucked up, but they are faking to keep up with the Warsame's.
I'm not surprised that the kids were born with a mask when they came out of the womb. That's why my parents dont even punish me, we see through them

Back in my teens, some old lady snitched on me because I had my arm around a Chinese girl.
Family proceeded to roast the f*ck out of me that evening lmao

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I don't shit where I eat. I'm sure to be far away from an areas to do my hoe shit.

I've never been snitched on . However my neighbour did try and spread fake rumours about me, about how I bought a guy home at 11pm :gucciwhat: as if I would ever do that, my mom didn't believe the stupid and to this day that shit pisses me off.

Benjamin

I don't shit where I eat. I'm sure to be far away from an areas to do my hoe shit.

I've never been snitched on . However my neighbour did try and spread fake rumours about me.

Lol , I used to do that too, after being snitched on many times.

Benjamin

I've never been snitched on . However my neighbour did try and spread fake rumours about me, about how I bought a guy home at 11pm :gucciwhat: as if I would ever do that, my mom didn't believe the stupid and to this day that shit pisses me off.

I think you don't give a shit anymore, you just do your thing.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

I laughed at your post and then I remembered who you were.

:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.