Why do some English people say they're not European?

This is literally stupid and illogical, every country belongs to a continent. Any English/British person saying I'm not European is more dumber than for example an Egyptian saying I'm not African

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Only nobodies cling on to their larger group.

The English are the most xoogest ethnic group in the world. The British had the biggest empire humans have ever seen, probably double the size of the Mongols.

If I was English, I would be full of faan and have the flag everywhere. No one cares about European identity except fake country Belgium or Romanians.

Only nobodies cling on to their larger group.

The English are the most xoogest ethnic group in the world. The British had the biggest empire humans have ever seen, probably double the size of the Mongols.

If I was English, I would be full of faan and have the flag everywhere. No one cares about European identity except fake country Belgium or Romanians.

England today is decent but nothing more. What are they then if not European? Asian

Never met someone who doesn’t consider themselves European but I think culturally they have more in common with other Anglo Saxon countries than the rest of Europe.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
It’s weird, you never see Japan saying they’re not Asian even though Japan is an island off of the mainland asisn continent. Just like the UK with the european mainland

This is literally stupid and illogical, every country belongs to a continent. Any English/British person saying I'm not European is more dumber than for example an Egyptian saying I'm not African

A new study showed 80% of English people are not educated to the average standard of 5 A - C (GCSE's) and even fewer 8% have A levels

So you shouldn't be suprised most of the Engriiska people are thick and stupid go to a store/shop, company building, school etc you will hardly come across intellectual engriis people

Indian and yahuud run their country alongside chinese and russian oligarch money

It's a generational question.

Brits who were born when the UK had an empire tend to believe in British exceptionalism, and genuinely consider Britain to be a global superpower. These people voted heavily for brexit, and don't think the UK needs its European neighbours (even access to the single market).

The reality is that Britain hasn't been a superpower for a long time, and these people are deluded.

I’ve never seen Englishmen/Brit deny being European. However, the feeling of British Exceptionalism is common amongst the Brits [especially English folks].

The Brits have always had a more global outlook & preferred to ignore continental European affairs, due to having the biggest Empire in Human history & they managed to beat the Spaniards & Frenchmen to become the Global Superpower for a long time.

The Brits feel more kinship with other Anglo-Saxon countries like Canada, USA to name a few than with other Euro nations.

Trending

Latest posts