Why do Somalis have a distinctive smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

If you entered an empty room. You could tell there was a Somali in here.

Sometimes it's bearable , sometimes it's repugnant.

What is this smell?

Bariis iyo baasto badan ee la cuno just kidding. I think it caused by not showering after cooking.

That smell i have noticed myself. It must be the smell of uunsi mixed with body odor and somali food.

Just a guess. But i have noticed all groups smell cadaanka & Arabs smell like wet raw doofaar. Madowga Afrikanka have this thick musty fishy very nausea causing smell . Tamil/indians ive met smell like straight spicey doo doo. Walah do not step inside their house or else you will think they are cooking xaar.

Compared to other groups the somali smell is bearable and fine. I barely even notice it.

Last edited:
M

Mr.Stone

So you go around empty rooms/ houses to smell them ?

when-a-stickied-post-on-rgifs-is-looking-for-classic-reaction-gifs-and-then-says-theyr-rreactiongifs-91654.gif

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
That smell i have noticed myself. It must be the smell of uunsi mixed with body odor and somali food.

Just a guess. But i have noticed all groups smell cadaanka & Arabs smell like wet raw doofaar. Madowga Afrikanka have this thick musty fishy very nausea causing smell . Tamil/indians ive met smell like straight spicey doo doo. Walah do not step inside their house or else you will think they are cooking xaar.

Compared to other groups the somali smell is bearable and fine. I barely even notice it.
:kendrickcry: Xabashis

Wtf. Was you surrounded by homeless xabashi's?

That is the worst description ever.

Naw the xabash i grew up with smelled like berberi fungis and alchohol and had the worst breath since they ate raw saamon and raw pig in front of me.They are pretty cool people but they dont smell up to par.

Geeljire certified professional sniffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts