Why do somali guys move shy in real life?

Off course you do. People can stare at you for any reason. You can’t assume every guy staring at you want you. Also for you to notice someone looking at you don’t you have to look at them? So who really staring at who.....unless you have eyes at the back of your head
Looking and staring is not the same .

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Maybe they are not interested anymore. Just saying. Plenty of other females out there.

Why is it that most somali men don't complain online and initiate gender bashing (besides incel outliers)?

Plenty of females back home. Plenty of habesha, eritrean and mixed tings. Plenty of ajnabi tings. Even the incels will have more options than most females when they reach the prime age and realise men have more options as they age.

:manny::comeon:

Are you dumbbb shy faraxs > bold faraxs

And most farax don’t come up to you out of respect and diin.

stop wanting faraxs to move like they ain’t got no religion and a God to fear
Exactly comparing us to Madow who would hit on anything like it’s a good thing

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Kol3 State your ends so we can send a fellow SS member to chat to you.:russ:
Seems like the Farax’s irl are scared of you or don’t find you attractive:cosbyhmm:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Shyness is good and a part of Islam. We live in an overly sexualized age where this is looked down upon however. A love that begins with tenderness and bashfulness is the one which is most satisfying and lasts the longest.

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu):

The Prophet (sal-Allaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) passed by a man who was admonishing his brother regarding Hayaa and was saying, “You are very shy, and I am afraid that might harm you.” On that, Allaah’s Apostle said, “Leave him, for Hayaa is (a part) of Faith.”

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Are you dumbbb shy faraxs > bold faraxs

And most farax don’t come up to you out of respect and diin.

stop wanting faraxs to move like they ain’t got no religion and a God to fear
A real man will go up to the girls father and ask. Too many boys getting married these days and low key have their father in law's disrespect.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Shyness is good and a part of Islam. We live in an overly sexualized age where this is looked down upon however. A love that begins with tenderness and bashfulness is the one which is most satisfying and lasts the longest.

The Prophet (sal-Allaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) passed by a man who was admonishing his brother regarding Hayaa and was saying, “You are very shy, and I am afraid that might harm you.” On that, Allaah’s Apostle said, “Leave him, for Hayaa is (a part) of Faith.”
You don't have to be shy to be good Muslim Umar (RA) was not shy at all

But I don’t believe a man should be that shy where a women is approaching making all the effort?

A real man will go up to the girls father and ask. Too many boys getting married these days and low key have their father in law's disrespect.
A boy who will face the father is brave. But I prefer he meets me before the father. What do u think?