Why do bantu muslims always victimize themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

Why this forceful interracial marriage, if people want to marriage within their ethnicity let em damn

Btw arabs only make up to 20 %
Of the islamic world,

Bantu Muslims always marry outside their race bunch of cucks stepping in a hell fire for what? They don’t mind it because they been taught to victimise shit and at the same time hate themselves so much they go after anybody.
:ufdup:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
They wish to improve their genetics. Yet still they fall down in worship a God who has designed them and placed them into such a lowly situation. The only saving grace is that they have not the intellect to consider this contradiction. The evil Creator God has kept them from the true doctrine of nothingness

They see marriage inclusion
They wish to improve their genetics. Yet still they fall down in worship a God who has designed them and placed them into such a lowly situation. The only saving grace is that they have not the intellect to consider this contradiction. The evil Creator God has kept them from the true doctrine of nothingness
what intellect do you have spouting such nonsense, at least they worship the one who made them. What would you do if you were in their shoes I bet you would victimize yourself much worse than them:gucciwhat:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Bantu Muslims always marry outside their race bunch of cucks stepping in a hell fire for what? They don’t mind it because they been taught to victimise shit and at the same time hate themselves so much they go after anybody.

I've noticed that as well. There are plenty of Bantu Muslim women in the world and even in the west yet these people pretend like they have to marry a South Asian/Arab woman.

Senegal, Gambia, Nigeria, Niger, Mali, etc.

It's embarrassing.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
They are self-haters. I always say Black (AA) women are the easiest women to pull because of the fact their men run away from them to be with literally anything else. The fat cadaan woman and black male stereotype doesn't exist for no reason.

They see marrying non-black women as some sort of trophy. Imagine having that kind of inferiority complex against your own people.

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
*dramatic music*

"I had a loaded gun pressed to the back of my head"

:drakekidding: Stopped right there, I can't take this shit seriously.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
They see marriage inclusion

what intellect do you have spouting such nonsense, at least they worship the one who made them. What would you do if you were in their shoes I bet you would victimize yourself much worse than them:gucciwhat:

Why would the one who made them accept negro prayers? They aren't as pious as Arab or white prayers

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Who are you to judge them, do you know what’s in their hearts

Yes, blood and oxygen and muscle action. The heart constructed to mean "the true self" is but an abstraction. The product of a purely physical phenomenon. So what is in their "heart"? Nothing. But it is still a nothing lesser in value in the eyes of "God"

They are self-haters. I always say Black (AA) women are the easiest women to pull because of the fact their men run away from them to be with literally anything else. The fat cadaan woman and black male stereotype doesn't exist for no reason.

They see marrying non-black women as some sort of trophy. Imagine having that kind of inferiority complex against your own people.

even with money they chasing
mj son :damn:

jeffrey-jordan-engaged.jpg

Keo

VIP
They don't see black women as good looking that's why but in this case the guy got himself a good looking one at least.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Exactly, black Muslims complain about other Muslims with strict cultures not wanting to marry them. So fucking what? Why do they cry for acceptance? You don't see other cultures doing that, they are proud marrying their own and careless what other thinks. Black Muslims especially the reverts annoy me the most. Where is this begging and victim culture come from anyway?

Alhamdulillah I'm Somali. :ahh:

Black men are a disgrace. Only men that actively seeks out other women from different ethnicities. It’s funny because they expect us to pity them for folks looking down on them lmao stay with ur own kin then.

Exactly, black Muslims complain about other Muslims with strict cultures not wanting to marry them. So fucking what? Why do they cry for acceptance? You don't see other cultures doing that, they are proud marrying their own and careless what other thinks. Black Muslims especially the reverts annoy me the most. Where is this begging and victim culture come from anyway?

Alhamdulillah I'm Somali. :ahh:
Every culture is racist towards another it’s only Bantus who don’t know it that’s because they don’t have a culture mabye
:manny:

Any race has people that victimize themselves when they are looked down upon/not accepted based on race/color. Stop singling out Bantu people, and I highly doubt this guy is even a Bantu. You guys just have an unhealthy obsession with them.

I salute this brother, he went out and secured a good looking Arab girl.

I support Bantu brothers going after Muslim women of other races as long as they aren't Somali

:pachah1:

And yet somali girls are trying to force us all to fully identify with blacks in the west. We might aswel so their daughters can cry about their disloyal men nacalada. A bunch of xoolo

Status
Not open for further replies.