Why Black lives matter and Black identity is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Black Lives Matter is a social engineering victimhood scheme and not actual activism

Ok let's say hypothetically speaking that there was some sort of mass epidemic of cops killing AAs for racial reasons.

Other communities uproar at injustice by protesting and marching, but they spend more time building their economic, political and social strength. Jews post-Hitler, made short-term, long-term and cross generational plans to never be the victims of anyone. In media, in policy, they secured their interest, sometimes at the expense of other "oppressed people". So if the BBC or anyone upsets their sensibility, unlike the BLM hags who can only shout, they could threaten to close down BBC economically.

While on the AA side of the spectrum to respond to such external aggression all they would do is bunch of whining and protesting & nothing more.

Power only has conversation with power - Malcom X

Yet these circus Black lives matter celebrities become TV revolutionaries that show up at every Black issue are a complete disservice to anything long term while others sit on their ass typing stupid tweets. But they like their pretty rhetoric and charismatic mannerisms, so they still keep sending these rejects to fight their battles .And every time a problem comes up in their community they look at it with the innocents and naivety of a child and just like a child their response is often superficial.

So the minute they flip the switch on another victim of the criminal injustice system, their work is done.

What are the long term, cross-generation plans for absolute transformation of their reality? Are they happy to wait for the next victim, the next layoff, the racial insult?

Enough with the victimhood @Regg @MNSeize @Mohamud @Tramo

Former Black Panther chairman blasts Black Lives Matter and social media activism

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why are you tagging me? I've long called BLM a hate group that can't organize themselves in any sufficient way.

Why ''Black'' is a western identity trap

First lets be clear ''Black'' is not a racial family, an ethnic group or a super-ethnic group. Political blackness is not an identity but moreover a social-political consequence of a world which after colonialism and slavery existed in those color terms.

While Somali on the hand is a race because it hugs both ethnicity and supersedes nationality.

Somaliness is an an identity of far greater ontological weight because it actually ties you to something of actual value(Culture,Homeland,History etc...) ''Black'' only serves a purpose of distancing you from your Somaliness divorcing you from claim to land & heritage and create an identity out of ''Oppression''. Reducing you into this marginalized ''Other''.

Europe has done a good job of imposing on Africans notions of identity based not on geography or ethnicity, but relative color.

An identity is generally geographical and ties the people to their native environment or their core doctrine. For Indians it is their land, for Chinese it is their land, for Jews it is their faith.

Ask yourself if the only difference is skin complexion and being at the bottom of every social economic indicator. Then how is that an identity.

Most of African Americans and Bantus have an image of self built out of a house of racism. They are hence blacks, finding identity in the fringes of whiteness.

Notice today only two major racial groups adhere to color definitions; the group with the most oppresion (Bantu and AAs) and the oppressor, the European (White). While every other self-determined people have commuted color labels, the Bantus and African American in lands of strong white influence still romantically hold on to it.

The only African people who are culturally intact with their own self defintions are ''Ethiopians'' and ''Somalis'' who reject color labels and super-imposition of victimhood.

Sorry my bad didnt see your comment. Its obvious you are a troll trying desperately to derail this thread.

Why are you tagging me? I've long called BLM a hate group that can't organize themselves in any sufficient way.

I just tagged people that were active on ''BLM'' and ''Black'' threads.

I have alot of empathy for the AAs and their issue and the injustice they suffer, also for Somalis who live in the States. But its better they show their frustration in the form of empowering their communities and building their strengths. Instead of simply protesting and causing ruckus.

Do something constructive and transformative.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Not telling you to stfu, geeljire. Telling that isme fucker to take a hike.

And honestly on second thought I wrote out another long winded, primarily anecdotal rebuttal (more or less along the lines of what I already discussed with paragon and a few others) and... nah. I ain't getting into this any longer. But rest assured my ethnic identity reigns supreme. And it will always be on top of any sub-classification that follows suit.

And I thoroughly believe BLM is a disastrous organization that is more or less making it impossible for real social change to occur.

Not telling you to stfu, geeljire. Telling that isme fucker to take a hike.

And honestly on second thought I wrote out another long winded, primarily anecdotal rebuttal (more or less along the lines of what I already discussed with paragon and a few others) and... nah. I ain't getting into this any longer. But rest assured my ethnic identity reigns supreme. And it will always be on top of any sub-classification that follows suit.

And I thoroughly believe BLM is a disastrous organization that is more or less making it impossible for real social change to occur.

I am glad to hear that. It seems more like people are actively trying to make our Somali name sound meaninglesa and redundant. Thats why they always project that Arab iyo Black nonsense on us. When all we testify to being is Somali, African and Muslim.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Well in my country African has the nuanced effect on blackness as a whole. It's always been a superficial nomenclature that a group of individuals can hover under after their ethnic origins were understood.

Well in my country African has the nuanced effect on blackness as a whole. It's always been a superficial nomenclature that a group of individuals can hover under after their ethnic origins were understood.

Well African is redundant at the very best and but has more weight since it connects you to a continent.

I would rather Africans fight to be called African or by their respective race/ethnicity than fighting to be called an empty abstract color.

African and black should not be interchangeble in any sense.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Isn't that a little wishy-washy considering the connotation of the word originates and has relevance to the slaves pulled from Africa? If one was always dependent on the other (black to african), than by and large it would become an interchangeable tag depending on how a country evolves the word, no? It's a concept thoroughly based in white supremacy after all. But I get your point and the point of people like Reiko. Black is a tag created for people who were in a sense robbed of their culture and identity and who no longer have a stake in the African regions they no longer call home.

But African is only redundant if the place itself was homogeneous tbh. Since it's not, I would argue it's the appropriate sub-category to whatever Ethnic group you belong to. What nationality your parents claim. And what residual traces of that nationality you bring with you as citizens in another country.

But eh, I'm just glad most of you see the value in the African tag in any sense. Wouldn't even think people living in a country that primarily revolves around ethnic grouping would even go that far.

Isn't that a little wishy-washy considering the connotation of the word originates and has relevance to the slaves pulled from Africa? If one was always dependent on the other (black to african), than by and large it would become an interchangeable tag depending on how a country evolves the word, no? It's a concept thoroughly based in white supremacy after all. But I get your point and the point of people like Reiko. Black is a tag created for people who were in a sense robbed of their culture and identity and who no longer have a stake in the African regions they no longer call home.

But African is only redundant if the place itself was homogeneous tbh. Since it's not, I would argue it's the appropriate sub-category to whatever Ethnic group you belong to. What nationality your parents claim. And what residual traces of that nationality you bring with you as citizens in another country.

But eh, I'm just glad most of you see the value in the African tag in any sense. Wouldn't even think people living in a country that primarily revolves around ethnic grouping would even go that far.

African is who we are and being Somali is the same as being African. The only beef i have is that many people try to make Africans into a monolithic single pular group when in reality Africans are very diverse. There is more diversity between two seperate African groups then there is between an Asian or a European. So its stupid to expect Africans to look and act the same.

I however reject ''Black African'' and ''Sub-Saharan'' because they are racist terms

Nobody on this planet puts a adjective on their identity, especially when they are a majority, except African people
. Black Africa, Dark Continent, Heart of Darkness all articulate the colonial contempt for a continent and its people.

For example .how does one arrive at the term “black Africans,” are there green Africans? Would you speak of “yellow Chinese,” or “brown Indians”? Even terms like "White Russian" are unused, despite Russia being a multi-ethnic nation. Because 80% white means the majority have no need for adding White to their Russian to qualify against a minority of "other" Russians. Globally the term " Red Indian" is rejected as deeply pejorative

The concept of a “Black Africa ” is a Eurocentric term based upon their ignorant primitive regressive deductions.

The term ''Sub-Saharan'' is even more falacious , because there is no physical,cultural,economic,linguistic or poltitical merit to it. Its basically a byword for ''Primitive place which escaped advancement''.

I like the back and fourth you guys are having with @isme

Rather a black guy expressing his anger with you all calling him a monkey over some white fucker calling us all that.

As for BLM, it's a good idea that's executed really badly. No leadership, shit tactics (praying and most of their protests aren't effective) and too many BLM groups have different ideas of what BLM means (some even force LGBT shit into it). I think even the most pro-black people would agree.

Last edited:
As for BLM, it's a good idea that's executed really badly. No leadership, shit tactics (praying and most of their protests aren't effective) and too many BLM groups have different ideas of what BLM means (some even force LGBT shit into it). I think even the most pro-black people would agree.

Black lives matter was never a good idea because it started as a social engineering scheme on twitter. Make no mistake protesting, crying and bathing in victimhood is no activism.

Activism is about doing something constructive and transformative. Building better educational circumstances, Creating job oppurtunitis, supplying resources , creating unions and coming up with different methods to sociallly economically and politically empower their marginalized disenfranchised communities.

As well as exploring the different complexities of your own agency by getting to the bottom of root problems.

We Somalis have greater social economic political issues that doesnt have to do with ''Police brutality'' and we need to hone in on that. As the 2nd generation youth its important we focus on how we are going reconstruct our own Society, instead of attaching ourselves to stupid trends.

All BLM does is detract and deter people from genuine Somali issues.

Last edited:
His purpose on here to spout unadulterated hate towards us. Even Bobby Marley was capable of having a few laughs and banter away from race talk. But this guy is constantly spitting blood.

This site has virtually non existent moderation and these trolls are just taking advantage of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts