Why Are Some Somalis Jealous Of Djiboutians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
before that it was "1 thousand years" and im pretty sure you mentioned your family emigrated from ethiopia to djibouti :kanyeshrug:

:hmm:

Lol i said no such thing you liar. Didn't even know there were somalis in ethiopia until 20 yrs old or something.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time

VIP
Look below :drakelaugh:

in reference to an immigrant to Djibouti you post

which leads me to believe you are an immigrant too

:mjlol:

Anyways, I support you for your defense of Djibouti :lolbron:good work

Ye i said issaqs like @The Vampire Bat or anyone who are born and raised in djibouti are more native than recent arrival ciises. I'm a non qabilist born in the west, that's why i hold that opinion. My parent's would probably disagree though.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Ye i said issaqs like @The Vampire Bat or anyone who are born and raised in djibouti are more native than recent arrival ciises. I'm a non qabilist born in the west, that's why i hold that opinion. My parent's would probably disagree though.

:gucciwhat:

You are a very strange cisse then :williamswtf:, its almost hard to believe

its almost... fictional

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Did you not see all these threads. I went on a jihad against these bastards to defend our honour and all you say is go back to SL? Smh

you are on one hand defending the people who attack djibouti but on the other hand call them out

just pick a side

VIP
you are on one hand defending the people who attack djibouti but on the other hand call them out

just pick a side

"Them" i calk out the government. They're beyond garbage. They deserve it. But i defend my ppl always.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
What's the point of discussing Djibouti politics if you ain't even Djiboutian.
You're a troll. Do something more productive with your life abaayo
:camby:

Why do you discuss Djibouti if you are a Somalilander?

Anyways who cares, I am allowed to have observations and questions, its called life

VIP
Sspot niggas won't take me to jannah
:browtf: Besides did you forget my political alliance aboowe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When did i call you a . 2nd time I've been accused of that today. Were some of these dudes inappropriately just sliding in the dms? For what it's worth, you're a top 3 woman on this forum.

:salute:

VIP
A couple of years ago I worked in Djibouti for a few months. Of the people I worked with there who were Somali all have them have emigrated out of Djibouti to Canada and France, lol! Seems like even they don't want to live there.

Tell me one african who'd rather live there than the west?

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
A couple of years ago I worked in Djibouti for a few months. Of the people I worked with there who were Somali all have them have emigrated out of Djibouti to Canada and France, lol! Seems like even they don't want to live there.

Did you work in the American Military?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending