Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
burco1.jpg

191-600x450.jpg

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
They need to learn to breed properly wallahi.The once great Arabian horses we Reer woqoyi had turned into fucking donkeys.
Real Arabian Horses
0e71fa033349b879ae4b3c8a40ae7386.jpg

original.jpg

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I think they were crossbred with donkeys.
It's Impossible that every horse was crossbreed with donkeys since they would end up infertile.Somalis just don't know the art of breeding and taking care of them properly

it is something to do with the inviroment,Somali horses are no longer used in the battle fields so their height is not important.
This is the Banadir Horse that is native To south Somalia around the Shabelle.

BhcD2zkIYAAbBab.jpg
BeRzXqJIQAAUrjb.jpg
68444886.jpg

These Horses Multiply in abundance in a tropical rainy inviroment

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
They are a different breed. The ones in Sanaag are called the Sunari breed.
My uncles own a couple of stallions and a dozen mares.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
it is something to do with the inviroment,Somali horses are no longer used in the battle fields so their height is not important.
This is the Banadir Horse that is native To south Somalia around the Shabelle.

BhcD2zkIYAAbBab.jpg
BeRzXqJIQAAUrjb.jpg
68444886.jpg

These Horses Multiply in abundance in a tropical rainy inviroment
They look like ponys

The arabs,europeans,asian and basically every other horse riding people selectively bred larger, faster, and stronger horse for their wars and transportation over the centuries....As opposed to Somalis who don't really use horses for war

@CrazyWadaad
Your subclan the Jibril abokrs are known for their skilled horse riding btw, that's why you find loads of them in Wajale and Gabiley...their horse riding was praised and mentioned in some book by richard burton or some other guy

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Search wild horses you'll see big untamed black stallions wandering in the wilderness

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
I think it's a breed or perhaps lack of proper diet has made them evolve into such. I don't know.

The most impressive horses I have seen are those in beer commercials, like Busch. Those things are titans.

Salih

Move right or get left
Arabs would take the selective breeding of camels and horses very seriously. They'd even keep records of the genealogies of these animals.
:obama:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Arabs would take the selective breeding of camels and horses very seriously. They'd even keep records of the genealogies of these animals.
:obama:
Somalis loved Camels and Horses more then the Arabs.Somalis used to make special poems for Horses and were willing to do anything to keep it fed since they were important for raiding neighbouring tribes.

Apollo

VIP
On the other hand, the Somali Dromedary Camel is the largest breed of its kind.

Horses have less economic value in Somalia and weren't bred for size while camels were.

Salih

Move right or get left
On the other hand, the Somali Dromedary Camel is the largest breed of its kind.

Horses have less economic value in Somalia and weren't bred for size while camels were.
Actually, it's the Australian feral camel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts