Why are Somali guys either really skinny or really chubby and thick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed Somalis guys are either really skinny or really chubby and "thick" lol. There's no inbetween. The upper half of my body is very slim, but my lower half is so chunky. All the fat goes to my ass and thighs. My stomach is flat and I have toned arms...but my ass and thighs are so fat. I can't lose it no matter how I hard I work out...and I go to the gym 3-5 days a week. and it's so embarrassing running on the treadmill at the gym because my ass is so jiggy. My brother and many of cousins have this body type too. Why were Somali men cursed with big asses?

I hear this a lot and don't agree with it. there are plenty of in betweeners, but somali ppl have a tendency to want to place everyone in some kind of extreme category

I've noticed Somalis guys are either really skinny or really chubby and "thick" lol. There's no inbetween. The upper half of my body is very slim, but my lower half is so chunky. All the fat goes to my ass and thighs. My stomach is flat and I have toned arms...but my ass and thighs are so fat. I can't lose it no matter how I hard I work out...and I go to the gym 3-5 days a week. and it's so embarrassing running on the treadmill at the gym because my ass is so jiggy. My brother and many of cousins have this body type too. Why were Somali men cursed with big asses?
Men like a phat ass and you're gay so you should not worry

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I hear this a lot and don't agree with it. there are plenty of in betweeners, but somali ppl have a tendency to want to place everyone in some kind of extreme category
Pretty much. You might get a higher number of very skinny/very chubby people but overall the highest number will always be the averagely built people. That's how statistics work. This same question could be edited to "Why are Somali girls either really skinny or really chubby" and you'd get people agreeing or disagreeing.

This is an asinine thread topic, because it's topic like these (why are Somali girls/guys _____?) that always devolve into gender wars. It's played out and tired.

Pretty much. You might get a higher number of very skinny/very chubby people but overall the highest number will always be the averagely built people. That's how statistics work. This same question could be edited to "Why are Somali girls either really skinny or really chubby" and you'd get people agreeing or disagreeing.

This is an asinine thread topic, because it's topic like these (why are Somali girls/guys _____?) that always devolve into gender wars. It's played out and tired.

there's a lower number of fit or muscular somalis who care about their figures compared to cadaans and madows so I think that's why people say that. most somali people are in the skinny fat region so medium still

People don't think I'm Somali because of my husky build. Get your weight up skinnies. Eat hilib erday. Dadkana is ka celiya. Caatada ma fiicna baruurtana cafimaadku wax yeela. Fadhiga kakac o muruqyada shakaysii. Waa talo.

People don't think I'm Somali because of my husky build. Get your weight up skinnies. Eat hilib erday. Dadkana is ka celiya. Caatada ma fiicna baruurtana cafimaadku wax yeela. Fadhiga kakac o muruqyada shakaysii. Waa talo.
Hilib isn't good, digaag and fish is much better for gains.

Also OP is right Somalis have terrible fat distribution. But I've seen the reverse too, niggas with pregnant stomachs and skinny legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending