WHY ARE SAMOANS LIKE THE ROCK SO BIG AND SO STRONG - THIS TINY SECRET IS WHY THEY GROW SO FAST

Is there any Native American records (Incans, Aztecs etc) of Polynesians visiting them?
We just have the sweet potatoes and some evidence of austronesian gene flow in South America.

For all we know records could exit. The Incas had a unique way of retaining records using knots on a string called, Quipu. Present day nobody knows how to read the records.

We just have the sweet potatoes and some evidence of austronesian gene flow in South America.

For all we know records could exit. The Incas had a unique way of retaining records using knots on a string called, Quipu. Present day nobody knows how to read the records.
Isn’t there a big difference between natives in Canada America area and the ones in South America

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The reason why Polynesians are so big on average is because their bodies are genetically hard-wired to stock more energy and store fat more efficiently than others. They lived in tiny islands with limited food supplies and they were prone to famine so the tribes would often fight with each other for their resources and only the biggest and strongest would survive. They didn't appear to fight with any sophisticated weapon and mainly used their raw brute strength and durability to beat up and kill another Polynesian population which likely played a significant role to their genetics.

Last edited:

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
Are we not gonna talk about the fact that this man
1593309634214.jpeg

can kill 100 geeljires with just bare hands

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
The reason why Polynesians are so big on average is because their bodies are genetically hard-wired to stock more energy and store fat more efficiently than others. They lived in tiny islands with limited food supplies and they were prone to famine so the tribes would often fight with each other for their resources and only the biggest and strongest would survive. They didn't appear to fight with any sophisticated weapon and mainly used their raw brute strength and durability to beat up and kill another Polynesian population which likely played a significant role to their genetics.
Amazing

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Imagine being a skinny Samoan... that would be kinda sad.

It's like being a 5'1 somali.

Mozart

You need people like me
I met a half Somali half Samoan family in Australia but they were from Fiji. Kids looked Somali but were built much bigger.