Why are people happy for this girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
why is no body telling her parents the dark side of the fashion industry?
I feel sorry for her walahi, its sad to see people parading this young girl as first hijabi model.
Behind the glamour and the glitter there is a dark side in the industry where sexual exploitation and abuse is taking place.

She is already throwing the shaytan hand sign next we will see the one-eyed sign. what is next ?:draketf:

20176216363360956870054700717-allure-cover-halima-aden.png

They are corrupting our girls, ilaahay nosoo hanuuni gabdheheena. ameen:meleshame:

Lol @ corrupting, m8 we do much worse. :damedamn:

And if she's making money, why should we care? She opted that life, we didn't choose it for her. She can reap any consequences that may lie ahead.

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why can't these women be nurses, doctors etc why sell your body ? And no hijabi model is a polar opposite message to what your trying to convey lol these Muslims are getting more and more rediculious. They always pick on Somalis as well for modelling I had one telling me I need you to join our agency, I vehemently said no I don't want to be a crack cocaine ready to be used and abused by the elite. I like my nursing job yeah the Money and the glamour is attractive but no in the long run you have to prostitute yourself when your looks fade it's that sad. You have no other skill to make money

She's getting passed around by all the jewish niggas that put you on. But Somali girls look up to her and want to be her.:mjlol::susp:
And they will defend her even if her sins are leaked.:bell:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Why you gotta hate. Hatred is envy. Envy is Jealousy. Jealousy is wanting what someone else has. In that post you seem Jealous of her success. Why don't you strive to be successful in your field?
A serious issue with Somalis is they don't know how to congratulate and appreciate someone's success SMH. Although the fashion industry isn't perfect and there are many issues in it you shouldn't be complaining about her throwing up the rocker sign.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

And if she's making money, why should we care? She opted that life, we didn't choose it for her. She can reap any consequences that may lie ahead.
We? With all due respect bro but you're a gaal mofo:camby:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why you gotta hate. Hatred is envy. Envy is Jealousy. Jealousy is wanting what someone else has. In that post you seem Jealous of her success. Why don't you strive to be successful in your field?
A serious issue with Somalis is they don't know how to congratulate and appreciate someone's success SMH. Although the fashion industry isn't perfect and there are many issues in it you shouldn't be complaining about her throwing up the rocker sign.
True it's her body, but if I was a model I would be rocking traditional Somali cultural clothing, I really love those ancient Egyptian styles, not the bloody hijab uff

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Do you call a prostitute successful for selling her body? If you don't know much about the fashion industry where girls get pimped then remain silent jealous kulaha what a nacas:susp:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Do you call a prostitute successful for selling her body? If you don't know much about the fashion industry where girls get pimped then remain silent jealous kulaha what a nacas:susp:
You're just hating cos she's having a successful life don't what makes her happy yet you're engaging in arguments online and seem miserable. I feel sorry for you walaal :friendhug:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

hatred, jealousy ? lol what is there to hate ? to be a sex object and passed around like a ball. :camby:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

This "why should we care" mentality is what is destroying the society. look at the western societies. a father/brother does not care if his sister the bucket of the xaafada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending